OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That's an unfortunate situation. There's no wrong doing by the seller. If it was left on the doorstep then someone took the shoes. Keep us updated if you get your money back or just the declared value. No matter what happens I think the seller's going to raise his prices or declare full value.

At mall of america, here is the run down

HOH
-supernaturas;l volts; red coral snakes; blitz blues; superhero elites; both NSW kobes

Champs
-blitz blues; red coral snakes

Footaction USA
-pythons

-Nike Store

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON DISPLAY, but ask and theyll tell you they have a couple sizes andd colors in back

SMH and that's in a single mall. We have one single spot here in north east Ohio that consistantly gets the Kobe 8 releases

That's an unfortunate situation. There's no wrong doing by the seller. If it was left on the doorstep then someone took the shoes. Keep us updated if you get your money back or just the declared value. No matter what happens I think the seller's going to raise his prices or declare full value.

Yeah..I didn't wanna tell the guy just to eat it so it doesn't screw it up for the rest of us. But that'd be nice lol.

If he declares it for the full value, much more likely to get hit with customs.

And we really don't want to lose this connect. He's always had shoes for great prices that were sold out here.

Tread easily, NICKLE DIME BAY

Sucks the package got jacked. I also got my Easters from them, no drama at all. I would really doubt they were shipped like that. Dude knows where his bread is buttered, and it's probably not Lithuania.

Thanks everyone for your input, i would hate to see prices rise because of this. I'll be ordering again from him soon hopefully this doesnt happen to anyone else.

He has a point, unfortunately. If it was just left at your step, and you didn't have to sign, that's one thing. It's another if you gotta sign and see its empty. Sounds like he's taking the stance of "once it leaves me its the shipping companies liability" which is only going to get you the 30 bucks declared value.

I'd email him stating that because of how he declared it, you'll only receive a fraction of the amount you paid so you will be forced to do a paypal dispute.
Dude its not your fault or the seller's fault. The seller is responsible for getting that item to you in a as described manner. You got a box with no shoes so it is in fact his fault. I don't only collect shoes, i dabble in alot of things and paypal is for the buyer. I am a sellers and buyer so im telling you the rules of paypal. First off he declared it for less if you didnt request this(he did it to save him the VAT fees). Call paypal tell them you didnt receive your item. he will have 10 days to respond to paypal. Its suck that his account will go negative but its business bro. He will have to take this up with the post office. but you will have to ship that empty box back and make sure you request signature confirmation.......not delivery confirmation....its a difference. he needs to sign for that box.....period

I had a friend ship me bred 11s from the FNL restock a few months back, they left DC and that was it. Never made it to my state or were scanned again. I called everyone I could in USPS and eventually got word they have some huge storehouse where they keep the lost and found and sh*t whose tags have "fallen off the box" etc. Not really your case...

He shipped the shoes with the original FNL box of course, which screams SHOES "KICKS INSIDE."

Went to pick-up the Mints at HOH & they ended-up having the Gradients in my size! I'm pretty sure it was a return as it was the last pair, but I got to use the Birthday Coupon so I'm good. Only VIIIs on display were the Supernaturals & Elites...

i need a pair too brah

Doing some Saturday cleaning and decided to share my kobe collection. Started with a family friend giving me a couple of his used kobe 4 cuz I really couldn't afford shoes at the time. Then I started to enjoy balling in low top kobes over high tops so I bought a couple 5s. Didnt really like the reptile/snake design on the 6s at the time and the 7s just really killed it with the fitting issues. At that point my interests in Kobe's were low until the 8 Xmas came out where I paid a ridiculous price for them on release day on a impulse buy and haven't looked back since

not bad brah

My GF got me those too. she had them stock locate at local FTL and should be here next week.
So.. I lied. These are my first pair of Kobe's.. I was at the mall and I couldn't resist since they had my size.

Still plan on getting the Milk Snakes on Sat though.
smokin.gif

Where's that guy that went to a meetings with nike or something like that?

Hope he is not lying lol

duck dodgers said he went to a nike meeting and that they dont wanna make another OC cw that they wanna keep that a kobe VI CW only

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm just doing IDs. Spent some time in the ID thread and saw some amazing ish. Better than anything releasing to date. Want the Milk Snakes but I have some IDs that are pretty hot. Breaking my pockets man.

Back
Top Bottom