OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

HOH LA >>>>

And ya "OC" is orange county...like the show

He has a point, unfortunately. If it was just left at your step, and you didn't have to sign, that's one thing. It's another if you gotta sign and see its empty. Sounds like he's taking the stance of "once it leaves me its the shipping companies liability" which is only going to get you the 30 bucks declared value.

I'd email him stating that because of how he declared it, you'll only receive a fraction of the amount you paid so you will be forced to do a paypal dispute.
Dude its not your fault or the seller's fault. The seller is responsible for getting that item to you in a as described manner. You got a box with no shoes so it is in fact his fault. I don't only collect shoes, i dabble in alot of things and paypal is for the buyer. I am a sellers and buyer so im telling you the rules of paypal. First off he declared it for less if you didnt request this(he did it to save him the VAT fees). Call paypal tell them you didnt receive your item. he will have 10 days to respond to paypal. Its suck that his account will go negative but its business bro. He will have to take this up with the post office. but you will have to ship that empty box back and make sure you request signature confirmation.......not delivery confirmation....its a difference. he needs to sign for that box.....period

Seller is damned regardless huh? We all know he did nothing wrong. We know US customers always want low declared value so we don't pay customs.

You instruct dude to stick it to the seller even AFTER he has responded in a timely manner and tried to discuss a resolution without Paypal. I hate people that hide behind Paypals crooked policies. Have some decency to handle things like a man.

Seller is damned regardless huh? We all know he did nothing wrong. We know US customers always want low declared value so we don't pay customs.

You instruct dude to stick it to the seller even AFTER he has responded in a timely manner and tried to discuss a resolution without Paypal. I hate people that hide behind Paypals crooked policies. Have some decency to handle things like a man.

Word.

The seller has been very good at communicating with me, he wants to find out what happened to the shoes just as much as i do. i told him i would eat the charge and just keep it moving but he said no because thats their reputation on the line and he wants his customers to get what they paid for, and if we dont find them he will refund me. I really appreciate what he's doing, we're both calling our post offices on Monday and going from there. I really dont want paypal to get involved also.

Thank you for your good worlds, but we really need to find the shoes,
because shoes has been shipped and our buyer must get what he ordered,
this is very important for our reputation that all buyers will get what
they see in pictures and wouldn't think that we ship empty boxes. Nothing
like that didn't happened before.
So really please fill a case in a post about this, please check package
weight they received and package weight on delivery time. If weight is
different post will easy find the shoes, because it will means that it is
stolen by post guy or e is responsible for this lost. On Monday we will
also fill a case to a post about this.
If somehow we will not be able to find the shoes, we will refund your payment

nickle dime bay - respect how you are handling this. You are giving the seller a chance to make things right. That's how it should be.

u can prolly purchase a DS pair for about that off of one of the main sites with a coupon... n sole is darkened blue translucent regular no xdr

I really regret not getting a pair of these sooner. I passed up so many good colorways.. :smh:

I'm in love with these shoes, can't wait for the Milk Snakes.

Greetings everyone. Wow, I have to say that reading this entire thread is pretty nuts. I hope this is an appropriate question and is not a repeat. I have quite a few pairs of Kobe 8s (equally for play/casual use) and I wanted to ask where to purchase replacement laces for these shoes. Specifically, I am currently looking for replacements for my Blue Lights. I tie mine up pretty tightly so the laces become stretched and begin to fold over. Any info would be appreciated.
On a side note, I really like the nature themes being used for many Nike colorways/textures (especially the reptiles and amphibians). Having a strong background in studying these animals, I actually have a few of the actual animals used for some of the prints. Thanks again to the community for all the info.
Here is a quick pic of some of my Kobe collection (I know I need to be committed).

Sorry about pics but since I am new the thread with pics is being held for review by the moderator(s)

Sorry about pics but since I am new the thread with pics is being held for review by the moderator(s)

Sorry for the confusion with my thread. I had a pretty lengthy posting but it seemed to have been removed. Basically, I just wanted to know where one can get replacement laces for the Kobe 8s. The pics are some of my collection (I know...it is a disease)

I bought a pair of Easters from a legit retailer in Hong Kong with over 40 stores all over Hong Kong. Everything was legit, so I bought it about 2 months ago. I just realized that it didnt have the KB24 on the toe box. They don't accept refunds, especially since its been over 2 months. Now what?

I bought a pair of Easters from a legit retailer in Hong Kong with over 40 stores all over Hong Kong. Everything was legit, so I bought it about 2 months ago. I just realized that it didnt have the KB24 on the toe box. They don't accept refunds, especially since its been over 2 months. Now what?
If you can see some dots on the toe box,
it should be there ...
Move a bit further... around 2 feet and you'll
probably be able to see the kB24 sequence...

Need advice... I'm having trouble choosing what to take in a trade for my barkley's.... Area 72's or foamposite royal greys...? I love both!! :S

What would you guys do?
Are the royal greys the most recent one? If so the mall that never gets anything had them here + I saw them when I went to a FTl in Charlotte a couple days before and these dudes who get a lot of stuff early and sell for ridiculous prices had them for $190 + tax and shipping on release day so these must be sitting :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom