OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

H
fingers crossed. I figure d*cks had all sizes available I was sure I would get them..

Hope so too man. I had an order where there were still the size I ordered up for like an hour, and they still cancelled my order. Not trying to add stress tho lol. I'm sure you'll be good.

Checked out the Blue/Yellow/Orange (some refer to the Barcas LOL) today,

the blue is more of like a purple-ish shade, maybe I'm a color blind LOL....

I was supposed to cop them, but a let down in person .....

Just saved myself some money for maybe a blue lights or sulfur GC... :D

Damn Nike must be on it today, I just got got my order shipped email already. I have never got a order shipped email from NDC the same day as the release. Anybody else get the order shipped mail already?
(Raises hand)

so am i 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I cn't believe my local CL is asking 200 for red boa/ milk snake.....people think they can flip these?

Help please I have some white Kobe 8 Ids and they have a blood smear how do I clean the white em without staining it more?

I ended up pulling the trigger on the milk snakes. Surprised that they were still available at 1pm on NDC. Will be my first pair of Kobe's so I hope they are as comfortable as ppl say

Got a call at Noon saying dude man hadn't picked up his pair yet so I did a quick jet set and got there in time to pick them up.
They also had those Nike Heritage Pick Up Game Shorts that Kobe's been seen wearing lately marked down to 1/2 off so I copped those as welll.:nthat:

Where did you find the shorts half off?

them royal blue "tony the tigers" kobe 8s would look a lot nicer if Nike decided to make a few necessary changes, namely: add a purple swoosh, add a whiteish greyish upper, add a yellow midsole and outsole, or in other words, simply release the homes 
tongue.gif

I would love a pair of mambacurial...laces. I've ordered some that looked right but ended up being too thick. I know people will be looking for their milk snakes, post em here if anyone finds em please.

Back
Top Bottom