OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

damn these homes nice

that is not Kobe Bryant, so how did he get them or is that the pair that Kobe gave away?

So I have $65 worth of VIP rewards that they send through my email. I can't stack them ?

DODGYEATS said it best ... Sold out online, but not in stores ...

No one here is an inventory tracker. It varies by location. I can say the major stores in Tampa sold out.

If anyone is holding out or waiting a few weeks to buy them, beware. Obviously, NDC, FTL and Co or The Lithuania site could get more of them.

I don't think the royal blue will be hype filled but the Graffitis could.

So I have $65 worth of VIP rewards that they send through my email. I can't stack them ?
It really depends on the employee/manager, but it's been said that they should be treated exactly as a gift card, which should make them stackable.

from a retail standpoint, why would an employee or manager care or not let you stack? If I could let someone do that and it wouldn't create issues for me ringing it up, hell yeah stack away

I need to start buying from FTL for that, but I always go with NDC when I can, free shipping I guess

My brother used a $15 reward card on a lebron shirt and on the reciept it says gift card applied so they should let you stack if its a gift card. How many can you use at a time?

My brother used a $15 reward card on a lebron shirt and on the reciept it says gift card applied so they should let you stack if its a gift card. How many can you use at a time?
Smh at you letting your brother buy a lebum shirt lol. I'm not sure I'm going to try to use it it for the boas if they still available.

Back
Top Bottom