OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

lucked out and got a pair of DS xmas' for $280 from a fellow NT'er. Very excited. I have no idea why I slept on them first time around. I could have doubled up easily. :smh: Oh well, I'll have them in a few days. :smokin

I just got the easters and I'm loving them right now! Seriously these are dope 
pimp.gif

Since there seem to be a slippage issue with all the Elite socks, what socks would you guys recommend?
I tried to find an answer in the thread but I have to admit I didn't read all the 1800 pages 
happy.gif

Are the NBA socks any good?
I'm only gonna wear them to play ball indoor btw :smile:
Thanks guys!

IMO, NBA socks are some of the best athletic socks around. Definitely give them a try.

Last edited:
Guys what's the Spain online store that's based in Spain? Thanks

Send a pm

Last edited:
Was curious on what I spent per pair also...

Easters - $175.00
Sulfurs - $140.00
Fades - $95.00
Volts - $95.00
Red Camo - $140.00
SH Elites - $152.00
Black Elites - $180.00
MC's - $160 (through trade)

Average spent: $142.13

Last edited:
Appreciate the lace swap pics up there, and the python lace swap on the other page
smokin.gif
  i think ill just stick with the red laces, but all 4 colors will work in these imo

Last edited:
I just got the easters and I'm loving them right now! Seriously these are dope 
pimp.gif

Since there seem to be a slippage issue with all the Elite socks, what socks would you guys recommend?
I tried to find an answer in the thread but I have to admit I didn't read all the 1800 pages 
happy.gif

Are the NBA socks any good?
I'm only gonna wear them to play ball indoor btw :smile:
Thanks guys!

NBA socks are the best :pimp:

NBA socks + Kobe 8= paradise... on another note if u like the kobe socks after u wash em once the slippage will disappear

I'll play.

Christmas $160
Red Camo $100
Sulfurs $152
Blitz Blues $152
Milk Snakes $120
Pythons $152
Venice Beach $152
Easters $130

Need the ASGs and Volts, possibly the Fades.

Average Spent = $139.75

Damn , sounds like you keep em vnds for years

Personally i feel these have superior lockdown, i mean i suffer no heel slippage or anything, unless you guys talking ankle support

I mean ankle support mine are shot. I'm playing down low couple times a week.

I try to keep mine like that also cuz I'm not buying up multiple like sine of you blessed guys, just glad to have what I got lol.

Was just curious and did the math...

ASG - $250 (although you could get the non-sports pack)
red EXT - $150
black EXT - $150
BHMs - $160
Supernaturals - $160
SH - $200
black elites - $220
12 remaining colorways - $140 ea
= $2,970

$2,970 / 19 = $156.32

You did better than retail 
smokin.gif

I got the red suedes for 120
And the black ext for 140 both no tax.
That helped the average.
The most i spent on a pair was the MC's. 250

190 shipped for worn 1x pair of Xmas a .5 size too small? I don't buy used shoes, but my 10.5's have broken in nicely from casual/gym wear. I have lots of room in the toebox. Anyone cop worn 8's a half size too small? Comfortable with the price. I'm going to cop, but just wanted some insight before pulling the trigger. Haven't purchased a pair of 8's since the fades (got mc's in a trade).

I don't planing on copping anything until a cw he wore in-game is confirmed.

Sorry for the wall of text.

$190 shipped, only worn one time and just a half size down? I think that's a great deal. As long as they don't have a bad scuff on them or anything. I've got my fingers crossed for you, man. Good luck.

$190 shipped, only worn one time and just a half size down? I think that's a great deal. As long as they don't have a bad scuff on them or anything. I've got my fingers crossed for you, man. Good luck.

Good looking out bro. I hope so too. Just need the BHM's now and I'm golden.

Man I do kinda want the milk snakes for me they on the border of whether to cop or not. I try I think if there was a little less white on the upper I would get for sure. Kinda gettin dissapoined with bo laker cw I would hate to id then have some come out . I think the purple dynasty gonna be the inlines. I think those and homes will drop and they will be close to eachother release wise. I think they got most the base colors covered exept for a white pair.

Not really a surprise tho, i ordered them and knew they were there but couldnt open it :lol: definitely one of the best cw of the Kobe 8

Back
Top Bottom