OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Has Nike released info on the graffitis yet? Back story on them and artist info? Myself and a few others assume its CHAZ. I would really like to know. I can't seem to find anything online.

Wearing my Xmas colorway today. The shoe is one of the best I bought this year.
Preach brother! really went out of my way to cop a pair.. glad i got my xmas 8s at retail, although canadian lol but still! best cw imo

Last edited:
Has Nike released info on the graffitis yet? Back story on them and artist info? Myself and a few others assume its CHAZ. I would really like to know. I can't seem to find anything online.
any info on them as in are they gonna be lows or mids? i've heard they are gonna be mids

any info on them as in are they gonna be lows or mids? i've heard they are gonna be mids

The Graffitis dropping on 8/17 will be the standard Kobe 8 low cut style.

The mid-cut Graffitis Kobe has been seen wearing are a special pair from Nike to help aid in his Achilles therapy. They will not be released to the general public.

volts are mad underrated, def trying to scoop up another pair of them to keep on ice, I have been rocking the pair I got a lot

NBA socks are made by Bare Feet, and comfort wise they're exactly the same no matter the pair. Just the styles/prints are different.
I see. I'm think about getting the blue camo ASG socks, since they'd go pretty well with my Blitz Blues.

I ******g can't decide between what colourway to get >:O What's the best?

What's the BEST Kobe 8 colorway?!? C'mon fam...that's all opinion.

BHMs, Mambacurials, Christmas and Purple fades will probably be the most popular choices... but get what YOU like, not someone else.

So, to follow up my FIFA story from last week...went home for lunch hoping to find the "Surprise Kobes" that my girl had sent me and hoping that they werent some lames ids. POW!
eek.gif
SULFURS! Today was a good day. I appreciate quality women who appreciate quality shoes....and work for Nike...

What's the BEST Kobe 8 colorway?!? C'mon fam...that's all opinion.

BHMs, Mambacurials, Christmas and Purple fades will probably be the most popular choices... but get what YOU like, not someone else.
This.I got what I liked I passed on mcs cause I didn't like em don't buy it just cause it's other people's "best kobe 8"

I also like the sevens
Shields activated prepare for attack

So, to follow up my FIFA story from last week...went home for lunch hoping to find the "Surprise Kobes" that my girl had sent me and hoping that they werent some lames ids. POW! :wow: SULFURS! Today was a good day. I appreciate quality women who appreciate quality shoes....and work for Nike...

:lol: I was hoping it was some ugly iD so we get a good laugh.

how much were they?

laugh.gif
I was hoping it was some ugly iD so we get a good laugh.

how much were they?
If they were ids I would have proudly posted them on NT and accepted my shame and would laugh at myself too. They were a gift, cuz she felt bad about never coming up to visit me in central PA. "Guilt Kobes"

So, to follow up my FIFA story from last week...went home for lunch hoping to find the "Surprise Kobes" that my girl had sent me and hoping that they werent some lames ids. POW!
eek.gif
SULFURS! Today was a good day. I appreciate quality women who appreciate quality shoes....and work for Nike...
NICE!  Repped for the pickup and the chick.

Back
Top Bottom