OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would suggest people that do stock locate wait until they actually get their shoes or the tracking number before posting it on here.

Has anyone had problems with the lunar insole not being as responsive anymore or bottoming out over time?
Sounds like they're just broken in now? I've noticed that one pair of my insoles started to squeak and there's obvious stress marks on the side from all the compression, but they still feel responsive.

I was looking into whether you can buy just the insoles somewhere, but no luck.

Sounds like they're just broken in now? I've noticed that one pair of my insoles started to squeak and there's obvious stress marks on the side from all the compression, but they still feel responsive.

correct me if im wrong, but, didn't nike carry some insoles at one time? if so, check in store maybe?

correct me if im wrong, but, didn't nike carry some insoles at one time? if so, check in store maybe?
I think I remember people talking about that in here, but I cba to dig through this thread right now. Might check out my Nike Towns when I'm in that area or give them a call.

I couldn't find any on NDC or even eBay, so I think it's pretty slim they'll have them.
how do the kobes run, true to size or go .5 size up?
TTS, but just go to the mall and try them on first. Going .5 up should be fine too, but they might be a bit too long for some people. No big deal for people that double sock though.

^^check the first page brah...

The insoles used to be sold at NDC..I don't think they are sold anymore.

Last edited:
I think I remember people talking about that in here, but I cba to dig through this thread right now. Might check out my Nike Towns when I'm in that area or give them a call.

I couldn't find any on NDC or even eBay, so I think it's pretty slim they'll have them.

TTS, but just go to the mall and try them on first. Going .5 up should be fine too, but they might be a bit too long for some people. No big deal for people that double sock though.
thanks for the help. i been wanting to get a pair from footlocker.com but i was a little sketchy about how they fit

^^check the first page brah...

The insoles used to be sold at NDC..I don't think they are sold anymore.
Aww, that's unfortunate. Thanks for the info. Any reason as to why they stopped?
thanks for the help. i been wanting to get a pair from footlocker.com but i was a little sketchy about how they fit
Np. I get like that too when ordering online, but it's nice that there's still enough availability to try them on in-store.

I found some DS BHM from Barstow for $250. Debating on pulling the trigger... Kind of high for b-grades no?

Haven't got a pair since the MC's. Would be my last pair unless any Laker cw is confirmed.

Can't speak for all the pairs but mine are flawless that I got from Barstow. The only defect on them is that dumba** stamp on the tag

Can't speak for all the pairs but mine are flawless that I got from Barstow. The only defect on them is that dumba** stamp on the tag
X2 mine are perfect.  i wouldnt hesitate to pull the trigger on $250.  IMO thats better than spending 300-350 for a non B-Grade pair.

I guess I'm glad I jumped on my BHM early, when people were still debating if they were going to go down and that $220-$240 was too much.

Graffitis are looking really plain these days. Looks like a pass even with coupons. Already have several other sneakers to get this month.

defective feet 
wink.gif
mine cracked but they feel the same so i still hoop in them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are all shoes at outlets b-grades, or just some shoes?
pretty sure its just some, because they would all have to have the B-Grade stamp on the tag right?  pretty sure most of the outlet shoes are just ones that didnt sell at full price

Back
Top Bottom