OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would suggest people that do stock locate wait until they actually get their shoes or the tracking number before posting it on here.
this.

Ive experienced cancellations, and its also been posted in this thread.

Sucks if you dont live near the store too, you have to go back to get your refund.

pretty sure its just some, because they would all have to have the B-Grade stamp on the tag right?  pretty sure most of the outlet shoes are just ones that didnt sell at full price
Or shoes that were bought on release day but were returned..

More I look at the graffitis and the volts, they just seem so similar.
I am definitely keeping my volts.
I think I rather keep the purp fades I just bought then purchase a look-a-volt graffitis since I decided it was one or the other.
Time to end the collection...

Last edited:
Was just able to cop DS sulfurs for 100 of ebay.  So pumped to get them in .  Now all I need is the X-mas and Venice beaches!  I've gone crazy the last month and got 4 pairs

Was just able to cop DS sulfurs for 100 of ebay.  So pumped to get them in .  Now all I need is the X-mas and Venice beaches!  I've gone crazy the last month and got 4 pairs

Listing says they've been worn 8 times

(checked cuz that seemed like an insane deal for DS kobes lol)

Crazy deal then. Definitely jealous. Need to come up on some deals like that
id rather get them... what were they.. BHMS ASG and like Easters for retail FROM A RESELLER like that one dude did a couple days ago. But hey, any kobe 8 that's not a NSW model is a great deal at 100$
nthat.gif

Has a Kobe 8 lifestyle ever released by itself?  I was under the impression that their drops are accompanied by a performance 8.

Reason I ask is Nike updated their calendar and the Blue Bandana Kobe appears to be releasing on the 10th.

Has a Kobe 8 lifestyle ever released by itself?  I was under the impression that their drops are accompanied by a performance 8.

Reason I ask is Nike updated their calendar and the Blue Bandana Kobe appears to be releasing on the 10th.
nicee thinking.... I don't think a kobe 8 NSW has dropped solo

WTK quickstrike too?  
tongue.gif

I kid I kid

Last edited:
JUST A HEADS UP...

for those of you looking for older colorways and can't find them in footlockers, champs, finishline, niketowns, etc. I suggest doing a nike product search

I was looking for Volts in a size 8 and when I did the product search the person I spoke with from Nike found 2 outlet stores that actually had them in my size...unfortunately when I called they were no longer there...when I called the second location the girl told me that if I had called yesterday then it would have been there...

so just do a search...doesn't hurt...oh and I would do a search with multiple people because it seems like some people that are working in the product search area are lazy and can't find anything at all...one person actually gave me a link to the DSG website...and she worked for NIKE!!!

JUST A HEADS UP...

for those of you looking for older colorways and can't find them in footlockers, champs, finishline, niketowns, etc. I suggest doing a nike product search

I was looking for Volts in a size 8 and when I did the product search the person I spoke with from Nike found 2 outlet stores that actually had them in my size...unfortunately when I called they were no longer there...when I called the second location the girl told me that if I had called yesterday then it would have been there...

so just do a search...doesn't hurt...oh and I would do a search with multiple people because it seems like some people that are working in the product search area are lazy and can't find anything at all...one person actually gave me a link to the DSG website...and she worked for NIKE!!!
I've tried doing this for months.  The easy part is chatting with someone at Nike and getting information for where they say there is inventory.  The difficult part is finding the shoe in store.  I always get the, "Our system says that we have it but we can't locate it" or the, "It must have arrived today and it hasn't been pulled from receiving.  Try calling back tomorrow."

You would almost have to know someone working there or be there when they put shoes out because the chances of them sitting and being available for phone orders are very slim.  I was surprised when people were able to get an order filled for the BHMs.  Nevertheless, don't let me stop you from doing what you do.  For most any other shoe, this is a good way to get them.

I've tried doing this for months.  The easy part is chatting with someone at Nike and getting information for where they say there is inventory.  The difficult part is finding the shoe in store.  I always get the, "Our system says that we have it but we can't locate it" or the, "It must have arrived today and it hasn't been pulled from receiving.  Try calling back tomorrow."

You would almost have to know someone working there or be there when they put shoes out because the chances of them sitting and being available for phone orders are very slim.  I was surprised when people were able to get an order filled for the BHMs.  Nevertheless, don't let me stop you from doing what you do.  For most any other shoe, this is a good way to get them.

No i definitely understand your frustration. I called 3 places looking for the Volts and none of them had it. I called 1 place looking for the Jordan XX8 and they had what I was looking for and they were quick to respond while I was on the phone as well. So it really just takes some patience in order to go through process. It sucks if you can't find what you're looking for but when you do then you are definitely happy!

If you could pick any two CWs of the 8 you don't have already, what would they be?

Mine would be MC and red camo.

Back
Top Bottom