OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Glassankles: Just write the damn list and stop posting pics.
stash-1-50b582d5c92c8.gif
sorry but no i have to make sure people know what shoes im talking about

Most of us have been following this thread long enough to know what the shoes are if described properly....

I love the Christmas, but they'd be sooooo much better if the heel logo was a different color besides white... Crimson, or reflective silver or something.

Weve also done top and bottom 5, over and underrated, most hyped least hyped, hardest and easiest to cop....really wish we get a release date for after the tigers. Thread is extra repetitive.

LOL i knew this dude was suspect when he had the Pythons in the bottom 5 and the ugly *** VBs in the top 10, and then when he had FAKES listed as #2 it all made sense

why are black elites up there. ive never heard of or even seen number 2-3

why are black elites up there. ive never heard of or even seen number 2-3
black elites are dope... theyre in my top 5. number 2 are fakes n 3 are dukes given to the duke bball team even though most of em wore ugly *** lebron Xs 
mean.gif

Last edited:
LOL i knew this dude was suspect when he had the Pythons in the bottom 5 and the ugly *** VBs in the top 10, and then when he had FAKES listed as #2 it all made sense
venice beach beingtop 10 is definitely greeted with skepticism. that colorway is too loud, even for my flashy taste. i think the black elites deserve a mention in the top 10 but those being better than amnesties? uhhh i dont think so

If anyone can point me in the right direction for some kobe 8 elites black/gold Sz 8 that would be awesome. Tried to stock locate and cant find them. Also no luck on the bay either 
mean.gif

I think your list is all types of wrong but I don't care that you posted pics. Stop complaining let the kid throw some Kobe 8 pics up. Who doesn't want to see them again? I'm juss sayin.
im fine with him posting pics too, and i dont mind seeing other peoples opinions on thier favorite Kobes, but Fakes don't belong on there, or in this thread at all for that matter

my bad i didnt know they were fakes saw them on ************* a while ago and thought they were customs

i apologize peple

Everyone needs to chill out forreal, every man's got different opinions, different tastes, if everyone's top 10 was the same, the kobe 8 world would be boring and wack. Don't mind seeing different people's top ten best and worst and see what they compare to mine.

But the fakes I can't mess with. Lol. Rippin that is fine with me. That don't belong on this thread.

Not everyone will agree with his list... At least give him credit for taking time out his day for posting and setting all that up... I know that took a while...

Not everyone will agree with his list... At least give him credit for taking time out his day for posting and setting all that up... I know that took a while...
[COLOR=#red]
This is what I'm saying.

I don't agree with his list, but it's in my right just like it is his to do His top 30. I personally like that he posted the pictures. I love seeing Kobe 8's period.

And I also agree... No Fakes... I DO wish those damn things were real or an ID though. I'd cop for sure.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom