OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The amnesties have been my number 1 since the dallas game. Homes is my number 2. I love the kobe 7 homes. I love the white and yellow look. Inlines I do want but that one to me is hype out of the three. I think that they want to keep us interested all the way through. I know I stopped paying attention to the 7s after july last year.

Lists should only be allowed if you include pictures

No

If every list had pics it would be a pain in the *** for mobile users, not to mention to people that love to quote comments that include multiple pics just to add a :smokin or "nice" etc....

:lol:

or they should just be banned completely then

If I HAVE to see a pointless list over and over... at least let me look at some nice pics of the shoe

Last edited:
Can anything be done about the Carbon Fiber getting cloudy on these?  same thing happened to my LeBron IX Elites, and now im seeing it on some of my kobes

man, this grinch crap needs to die. the 6's were so overhyped. just a green shoe nothing special :stoneface:

my list is:

1. amnesties
2. inlines
3. homes
4. sulfers
5. purple gradient
6. volts
7. vb
8. xmas
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
347123984123985632946132874123. red camo :wink:

This thread makes me envy sometimes lol I only have 14 pairs and it just isn't enough!
I still need elites, green and red PPs, VBs and red camo.

Then I want to make two more IDs and somehow pick up the new colorways dropping.

I wish I got into these sooner........

This thread makes me envy sometimes lol I only have 14 pairs and it just isn't enough!

Then I want to make two more IDs and somehow pick up the new colorways dropping.

14?

That makes me jealous too, im hovering around 10.

I am right with you my friend. I am what you young guys would call "old" so I never really paid attention to Lebrons or Kobes. I was strictly a Jordan wearer when it came to sneakers. Well, fast forward to the summer, I'm in Vegas picking up the Jordan VIII and dude asks me if I want the new Kobes(Blue Blitz). I looked at them, thought they looked good and made a MISTAKE by trying them on. Needless to say, I didn't take them off and I'm now nine pairs in:lol:.

lol I look through this thread and I see people saying they got 18pairs of 8's, I'm sitting here with one (pythons), had to sell my xmas back awhile ago but I don't understand all the tease of these inlines and homes, Nike is bound to make more money if they drop both.

I have 11 pairs but I am selling 3. I might get maybe 2 more pairs the inlines, green glows and amnesties, homes or and ID pair. 

Pair count......ahh boy.
I'm actually glad I haven't copped for the last few releases. I have a few doubles and triples so I'm sure I'm up there. Been pretty active on the iDs as well.

Back
Top Bottom