OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

this is taking way too long man. I need to see them. I'm sure the Xmas pair will surface soon enough!!!

tumblr_m934465Vq51qi94a1.gif

I'm a Kobe guy he's my favorite player I started with a Kobe and have way more KB's than anything else... But... Nike is trying to push us Kobe heads to the LBJ line (which I'm also a fan of) we haven't seen any REAL pics of the VIII and we can already ID LBJ X's and 4 color ways have released. Nike hopes that we get impatient, buy a few X's and stick to lebron's line. It will probably work with many, and kobes line will fade away slowly and die out.

Last edited:
I'm a Kobe guy he's my favorite player I started with a Kobe and have way more KB's than anything else... But... Nike is trying to push us Kobe heads to the LBJ line (which I'm also a fan of) we haven't seen any REAL pics of the VIII and we can already ID LBJ X's and 4 color ways have released. Nike hopes that we get impatient, buy a few X's and stick to lebron's line. It will probably work with many, and kobes line will fade away slowly and die out.
Yup you're exactly right. The LeBron X is very underwhelming imo but Nike is clearly pushing LeBron's line over all others.

Wait people are actually surprised about the $10 dollar increase? :lol:

I thought that was common sense by now, but I guess not.

Just wait till the real info finally comes out.

Not surprised at all with the $10 price increase. Nike had the perfect price point for Kobe's at the $120-130 range.

I love how we get a release date and still nothing to even snack on in terms of photos. What's the big secret Nike? Out with it already.

:smh: smh, all the people here complaining.

we never, EVER, get official pics from nike until the beginning of december for kobe's. it's been like this forever. we do get to see the shoes before nike officially shows them, however, because some websites get hooked up early.

Last edited:
Yeah but last year did we not have leaked pictures around like later summer? I know official pics are a lot to ask for, but pretty much every new shoe gets leaked somewhere somehow months before a release, and here we are with price and date, but no real look at what the shoe is like...

hmmm intradesting.... i was thinking they were gonna go with 160 price point. 150 is ten bucks less than the rose 3. who would have thought that day would come :lol:

so i guess the supreme version will be 190?

to the outlets you go stupid gimmick shoe...

LOL at them callin the Kobe vii a "great success"
This is exactly what I was thinking...

For me the measuring stick comes at the gym & league games....
I saw the I's everywhere, blacktop, gym & league games...
II's....not so much...
III's ...even less....
IV's...errr'body and they mama had some...
V's....just continued the trend.....
VI's.....they died down a little, but when the outlets started stockpiling, they jumped up again...
VII's....I'm lucky to see more than 2 people at the same time wearing the VII's....(dudes still wearing VI's and V's....) and many are onto Hyperdunks and Hyperfuse by now...

There is NO WAY they can say the VII's were a "great success" and not pawn it off like its subjective ...
especially, when they hit outlets quicklike and were sitting there like squatters after the home mortgage crisis....

"SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!" [emoji]169[/emoji] Clay Davis

This is exactly what I was thinking...
For me the measuring stick comes at the gym & league games....
I saw the I's everywhere, blacktop, gym & league games...
II's....not so much...
III's ...even less....
IV's...errr'body and they mama had some...
V's....just continued the trend.....
VI's.....they died down a little, but when the outlets started stockpiling, they jumped up again...
VII's....I'm lucky to see more than 2 people at the same time wearing the VII's....(dudes still wearing VI's and V's....) and many are onto Hyperdunks and Hyperfuse by now...
There is NO WAY they can say the VII's were a "great success" and not pawn it off like its subjective ...
especially, when they hit outlets quicklike and were sitting there like squatters after the home mortgage crisis....
"SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!" [emoji]169[/emoji] Clay Davis
You can say this for any shoe bruh. I never see anybody in LeBron's either. The only shoe I see all the time are Air Force One's and Jordans. That's it that's all.

Back
Top Bottom