OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If you don't mind me asking how many pairs have you unDS? Or are you just buying to collect and stare at them lol?
just the pythons and the bluelights  also the bacl YOST . its hard to pick when there so much to choose from. 

my gf has the GS colors that arent in mens sizes . like the blue orange and pinks. i bought them . im part owner =)

Kickscrew BHM order got cancelled... due to system error and no stock.

Had a feeling something like that would happen.

I dont think the MCs are feminine at all, dont get me wrong the pit vipers could be a dope shoe, its just that shot with VB that really made get the feeling it was a girls shoe. This is one colorway I would really need to see in person first or more angles and shots of it.

I know this is a Kobe 8 thread, but I figure my question would still be appropriate here. Does anyone have any information on the Kobe 5 "Parade" sample, specifically if it ever released, number of pairs produced, etc.

I did a Google search and there isn't really much substantial information regarding this sneaker.

The reason I ask is because a friend of mine found a pair at a Buffalo Exchange for $45. Other than the yellowing sole, the sneakers look like they're in perfect, DS condition. Also, the size tags on the inside of the sneaker have them marked as samples.

they never released.. but i have seen pics of them. have him post them in the kobe v thread. $45 is a steal.

Last edited:
Sulfurs for today, good morning peoples.

Welcome to the minority club. Most folks I've seen hold the MC in the highest regard. While I rank it as next to last, and last being the Pythons I believe. Which ever the one that is like a brown color. It barely beats that on my list.

i'm with you bruh, mc's / pythons/ asg / VB's are the worst colorways. i actually will throw in the grey/orange pp's in there :x
all the rest are varying levels of heat

that's something I like about the Kobe line.... it's entirely possible to get each colorway that released.

something that completely turned me off to the LeBron line. even if you go hard, stuff like the champ pack will drop and make it impossible. right now, the most expensive kobe would be the fireworks/sparks and that's like $400.
#truth

every single one my dude
We both are on a mission! Every single release plus 4 ID's!

Has anybody felt the upper on the pit viper? It looks leathery in some pics and like scales in others. Is it just scales printed on the EM or our what?

Kickscrew BHM order got cancelled... due to system error and no stock.

Had a feeling something like that would happen.

What size are you? Just curious.

Also, I kinda slept on the Graffiti's.

Didn't really like them until I saw them in person and I had to cop immediately.

Sulfurs go so hard ...

Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom