OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kicks-Screwed tells me "The US Size 12 you orders is running out of stock, can we replace with US Size 11"

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

ask em for fifty bucks off
i can't wear size 11 so its useless.  they really ****** me.  i ordered them like right when jaypiz posted the link.  12s were still in stock for hours after i ordered so i can't help but think they had to have been in stock when i ordered and they gave my pair to someone that ordered after me. 

mad.gif

every single one my dude

I felt that way until I looked at the price of the Sparks on Kickscrew. If they were $225, I'd jump.

Hopefully, Kickscrew doesn't cancel my Christmas Kobe order from yesterday. It's the only pair I'm missing (besides the Shanghais).

Are the pit vipers going to drop in GS sizes? the wifey is wanting them bad!!!

I would like to know as well. If they don't, I guess it's ok. I've been buying a lot of sneakers for myself lately. Usually I'm buying for a man.

How many is too many? Do any of you ever feel guilty you're accumulating too much?

^If I ever feel like I have too many pairs, I just try to downsize my collection and sell off some pairs that I can live without. I used to be in the triple digits, but I down sized to maybe 60-70 or so a couple years ago and am much happier that way. I've definitely gotten more selective about colorways over the years too.

Last edited:
The homes are gonna releas Relax NT fam. They will release November or late October for the season. We've been seeing then to many places not for them too. If people making reps there has to be real ones. Plus every shoe we've seen at the drew league has gotten a release this far except the homes

They'll have them in stock after they increase the price
laugh.gif
mean.gif
They did raise the price!  yesterday when i bought the size 12s they were $230 plus shipping, now the bigger sizes are $250 plus shipping!   cant believe these ******* cancelled my order

Are the pit vipers going to drop in GS sizes? the wifey is wanting them bad!!!

I would like to know as well. If they don't, I guess it's ok. I've been buying a lot of sneakers for myself lately. Usually I'm buying for a man.

How many is too many? Do any of you ever feel guilty you're accumulating too much?

Vanessa's shoe size is 7 whatever that's worth...

Last edited:

They did raise the price!  yesterday when i bought the size 12s they were $230 plus shipping, now the bigger sizes are $250 plus shipping!   cant believe these ******* cancelled my order
Cancelled mine as well...

Did you order the xmas in addition to the bhm?

Last edited:
I ordered Xmas and bhm and they haven't canceled mine yet. Was my first order though so I had to add a pic of my Cc and id and am still waiting to be verified. Both sizes were 9.5. Its not very good business to play games with customers this way. Canceling orders so they can raise the price 20-30 is super bad business.

I ordered Xmas and bhm and they haven't canceled mine yet. Was my first order though so I had to add a pic of my Cc and id and am still waiting to be verified. Both sizes were 9.5. Its not very good business to play games with customers this way. Canceling orders so they can raise the price 20-30 is super bad business.
Might be bad/shady business, but if they're the only ones online who have them in stock, they're holding all the chips so to speak.

Might be bad/shady business, but if they're the only ones online who have them in stock, they're holding all the chips so to speak.

Nah, actually they don't hold all the chips. The buyer has much more power than many know. For example, if they want to play that game, one could reorder, get the shoes and then have their cc company issue a charge back. Could claim they sent the wrong item and refuse to take it back, or make up any reason and the cc company will take all the money away. It'd be very shady but not much more shady than what they are doing. Sellers/companies are at the mercy of customers if customers choose to exercise that power.

Back
Top Bottom