OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^If I ever feel like I have too many pairs, I just try to downsize my collection and sell off some pairs that I can live without. I used to be in the triple digits, but I down sized to maybe 60-70 or so a couple years ago and am much happier that way. I've definitely gotten more selective about colorways over the years too.
I just started that in the last week or two... i had every color way of the 8's (minus the sparks and the PP's) and realized a lot fo them wouldn't get any burn. I made it a point to only keep color ways I would either: (1) wear; or (2) use as trade bait for something else I want down the line. It was tough to do, but you can only have so many laying around. 

that's something I like about the Kobe line.... it's entirely possible to get each colorway that released.

something that completely turned me off to the LeBron line. even if you go hard, stuff like the champ pack will drop and make it impossible. right now, the most expensive kobe would be the fireworks/sparks and that's like $400.

THIS

I just started that in the last week or two... i had every color way of the 8's (minus the sparks and the PP's) and realized a lot fo them wouldn't get any burn. I made it a point to only keep color ways I would either: (1) wear; or (2) use as trade bait for something else I want down the line. It was tough to do, but you can only have so many laying around. 

I refuse. You can NEVER have too many laying around. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it says green glow in the description: 

• nike_s.jpg

Nike Kobe 8
    Purple Dynasty/Raspberry Red/Wolf Grey/Green Glow
  •  
I know, we knew that green glow was in it. But on that release calendar purple dynasty and green glow are 2 different colorways with 2 different product codes.

iono the blitz blue, challenge red, milk snakes, sparks, taipan, pit viper, grafitti, and pp does not intrigue me at all. i want some court purple/laser purple/sulfer yellow colorways.

• nike_s.jpg

Nike Kobe 8
  •  
I know, we knew that green glow was in it. But on that release calendar purple dynasty and green glow are 2 different colorways with 2 different product codes.
I think the "green glows" will be a theme for halloween if I am not mistaken, or October releases for all shoe types.

• nike_s.jpg

[FLOAT=LEFT]Nike Kobe 8
    [/FLOAT]
    [FLOAT=LEFT] [/FLOAT]

•  

I think the "green glows" will be a theme for halloween if I am not mistaken, or October releases for all shoe types.

It was originally the Halloween pair now it's coming out in late November I believe

They updated the calendar till February of next year check it out y'all

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

The colorways posted almost always release but the dates are off frequently

Nah, actually they don't hold all the chips. The buyer has much more power than many know. For example, if they want to play that game, one could reorder, get the shoes and then have their cc company issue a charge back. Could claim they sent the wrong item and refuse to take it back, or make up any reason and the cc company will take all the money away. It'd be very shady but not much more shady than what they are doing. Sellers/companies are at the mercy of customers if customers choose to exercise that power.
Kinda grimy lol, but if you're willing to do that over the price hikes, more power to you I guess.

Yeah, I mean worse comes to worst you can always just find something again down the road if you're really missing it.

Kinda grimy lol, but if you're willing to do that over the price hikes, more power to you I guess.

Its not something I make a habit of doing. I would consider it if a company takes my order for an item at one price and then cancels that order so they can raise the price however. Companies should not think they can pull such shady things with no consequences.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link earlier about the restock on kick screw but I don't understand your pic? If its to show another person has over 15 pairs of 8s as well, I'm well aware people out there have every 8 + double pairs of many. My post stated I believe I'm the only one with over 15 that doesn't like the MC. Not the only one with over 15.

But nice collection anyhow.
Phew, 
eek.gif

To those calling the Pit Vipers feminine, please wait until you see them in person... When they release, we will see a bunch of posts about people doing 180's. 

Is anyone that ordered from kickscrew concerned by the fact that they're selling the KD 6 mint speckles early (unless they released somewhere already that I don't know about)? Before I thought it was mostly early release Jordan's to be worried about, but if they're venturing into KD's, how do you know the sudden restock of BHM's and XMAS's are totally legit.

It was originally the Halloween pair now it's coming out in late November I believe

Ya it also says that 2 Kobe IXs Elites are coming out on dec 20th GS-Black and jan 20th GS Purple Venom?....weird...Elites before the original??? hmm?

I want the GC Sulfurs BAD!!!!

Is there a bigcartel site anywhere? It's RANDOM they have GC BHM and GC Xmas but NO GC SULFURS anymore.  Back when they sat on shelves for like 2 months before selling out in the US.

THIS...There ain't a shoe in the world I need that badly 
Way off topic, but this train of thought is funny considering how many potentially harmful chemicals go into NEW shoes and clothes, along with things people put in and on their bodies like food, drinks, perfumes, shampoos, etc.

Ya it also says that 2 Kobe IXs Elites are coming out on dec 20th GS-Black and jan 20th GS Purple Venom?....weird...Elites before the original??? hmm?
I'm sure that's just the regular version and it is a Spanish store maybe elite means limited or something they said in the kobe 9 thread only 4 u.s. carriers will get them imagine a market like Spain.
Put vipers having green glow means nothing they used university red for milk snakes and red suede exts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom