OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sick Sir.....I love these.
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just the grey uppered home. There's also a white uppered home that's really nice as well. Any home CW they try to drop after what Kobe wore last season won't cut it.

:nerd: Nike needs to release those damn CW

Dudes girlfriend is not the least bit impressed with his WTKs.

hahaha you do realize those two are taiwan celebs right? especially the man got love from nike china to promote their products since then got every single limited releases for free send directly to their home :smh:

hahaha you do realize those two are taiwan celebs right? especially the man got love from nike china to promote their products since then got every single limited releases for free send directly to their home
mean.gif
how would anyone know that they are Taiwan celebs?  That being said, his style is all over the place.

Last edited:

i hope youre right caause im sure as hell want some of that joint
I'd be really surprised if they weren't it. That Colorway matches exactly, and if you look up the product code, pictures of these come up.

But I agree, I'll probably buy if they come out here.

sorry if these have been posted before but gosh these are hot especially the USA 

there are more pics on his IG if u guys wanna check them out

I seen a pair last night watching the clippers vs nuggets game where it was like the middle picture but it had a white upper

Wish they would've used different uppers for the Mine Grey and Green Glow instead of the Pit Viper upper. I think the Pit Vipers look the best with that upper.

Back
Top Bottom