OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah but these arent orange though
Laser orange is like a goldish yellow. It's the color of the kd pb&js. I like the green pit vipers love green glow and laser orange so I think I'll pass on either supernaturals or superheroes can't have all 3. Leaning toward supernaturals.

I wish Nike sold superhero elite insoles.  The zoom would keep it lasting a lot longer.  I feel like the traction is still good on my pair, its just the lunarlon...seems like somewhat of a waste to bust out another pair already.
yeah the mesh is holding up really well, some dirt starting to get in but nothing terrible, its the lunarlon that is beginning to be a problem

Did the N7 color way drop yet?

Here is a closer look at those other pit vipers from IG. almost looks like theres some purple in the upper

Kobe's shoes during lal vs gws in china
In case it hasnt been posted..
My ID's that just came in look real similar to these. I think I like these better than the original homes. Looks mad clean. Better than homes but not as sexy as amnesties IMO. These solid upper no design on midsole lakers tb's we've seen for this coming season are all lookin mad fresh. Lovin these simple designs over the crazy patterned uppers and midsoles.

Did anyone say as to why they are releasing the wtk this late? Months after the other WHAT THE shoes. Sorta like a"oh, why not" release.:rolleyes

I say this all the time, but no matter how cool or limited the shoe, It can't save you from your boring ***** self. Some dudes NEED shoes more then others because they have nothing to offer internally, visuals are their ONLY hope. Let him stunt and think he's the man. LOL

Does anyone really have a clue about ANY release trends on this shoe? Lol
Likely because the Kobe 8 cycle is ending. The Lebron X and KD 5 "What the" releases came out at, or near the end of the respective sigs' release cycle. Wouldn't have made sense to release a WTK earlier since some of the print/design aspects on the WTK hadn't been released in their initial form yet.

Last edited:
I really hope the WTK's come out in the U.S and that somehow I can get my hands on my size! For now I just keep searching the internet for any news.

$1,200 on eBay....Smh

I COULD GIVE A CARE LESS ABOUT MOUNTING UP MY POST COUNT!!! ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS HELP PPL OUT!!

Thz for the links son I looked through all the links and they were not a problem. I can understand why people are placing all the links at once. I would have gave you some mad reps if one of them sites you posted had the kobe ivs in my size. The ivs are my favorite at the Kobe line still one the search to complete my collection. Keep doing what you are doing just keep in mind what people will say that need hugs in this thread.

I COULD GIVE A CARE LESS ABOUT MOUNTING UP MY POST COUNT!!!
ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS HELP PPL
OUT!!

Thz for the links son I looked through all the links and they were not a problem. I can understand why people are placing all the links at once. I would have gave you some mad reps if one of them sites you posted had the kobe ivs in my size. The ivs are my favorite at the Kobe line still one the search to complete my collection. Keep doing what you are doing just keep in mind what people will say that need hugs in this thread.

Thanks man. Like I said I do it to help ppl find shoes they missed out on. That's all

Back
Top Bottom