OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dec 13: Nike Kobe 8 Venomenon​
Black/Court Purple/Lemon Chiffon

On footlocker release calendar. I know what venomenon's are but it says kobe 8. Typo?

WTK are finally on the calendar too but launch locator hasn't been updated.

Kicks crew has the exact color description but it's the venomenon 4

did u just post the same pic twice? 1st cropped version of the 3rd?
If I did you have admin rights to delete? don't you? I dont know why its bugging you, at least there is an added pic. Relax. Move on. Worry about these other fools talking about 9s in this thread. If that bugs you delete it.

:smile:

who said it was bugging me? I thought it was funny that you added 3 pics. 2 of which were the same.

Customs as I stated before

Nike ain't doing this kind of detail

CW description may be the same, but obviously someone has gotten ahold of a pair early and gone to work

IMO

Ss are a could of Kobe recycled together honestly. Nike got lazy. I'm not going outta my way with that at all. I will go for the wtk then if not get the challenge reds and pick up them venoms cause those actually look good.

For everyone in here ive seen some avid kobe supporters in this thread yall cant tell me youre impressed with that snakeskin scale whatever you wanna call it crap as an xmas shoe. Compared to every previous xmas release of kobes that shoe is a complete joke.

Like i said a page or 2 back and someone else mentioned it looks like the black elites.

If thats the xmas shoe yall have at it. Id rather see the WTKs be xmas vs those SS

O well, but if these are Xmas 2.0, I gotta say last year Xmas >>>>>>>>> .
Agreed and im not that big of a fan for last year's theyre nice but no like as everyone else puts them on a pedestal i may just go head n grab a pair now i was expecting something great for this year

yea, you're probably wrong.

take care

U may be right, I could very well be wrong. Wouldn't be the 1st time.

Hence why I included an IMO at the end..

BUT..Zyzz my man, don't try to come down on lil ole me bcuz Bigj505 called your asce out on puh-see footing around on the Kobes at FTL..

Take care..

Ss are a could of Kobe recycled together honestly. Nike got lazy. I'm not going outta my way with that at all. I will go for the wtk then if not get the challenge reds and pick up them venoms cause those actually look good.

Exactly what I thought when I seen the pic. Look like elites customized with the MC sole. They are kind of cool to look at but its annoying if these were to release and still no inlines or amnesties.

I got nothin but love for erybody round these parts as well, including Zyzz..

But yall should know by now, if someone is trying to blow up the spot with my name in it, I'm coming back just as hard, specially when I'm just giving my .02 cents worth of an opinion.. :wink:

No hard feelings tho..

Couple quaaludes, and I'll love Zyzz in the morning..

Last edited:
For everyone in here ive seen some avid kobe supporters in this thread yall cant tell me youre impressed with that snakeskin scale whatever you wanna call it crap as an xmas shoe. Compared to every previous xmas release of kobes that shoe is a complete joke.

Like i said a page or 2 back and someone else mentioned it looks like the black elites.

If thats the xmas shoe yall have at it. Id rather see the WTKs be xmas vs those SS

I'm one of the biggest Kobe 8 supporters in this thread (probably 28 pairs plus some doubles like Fades, VB, Sulfurs, ASG, MC).

I've said over and over. The Mambacurials were the bookend for the 8. They should've dropped the Sparks and WTK and then started dropping the preludes.

The Red Snake, Boas, Taipen, Graffiti, PPs (these are okay, they fulfill a specific purpose along with the TB), etc were meh.

But Nike has sort of handled most of their signature lines in a poor manner (Lebron X lows, KD6 elites yawn, Jordan XX8 being severly limited, short supply and hardly publicized, etc).

More Pics:

[h1]Nike Kobe 8 PP – Black/Purple PE[/h1]

nike-kobe-8-pp-black-purple-pe.jpg

Kobe Bryant just confirmed his status as “Laker for life” with that contract extension, so we can only assume he’ll stay dipped in the gold and purple as far as sneakers go. Indeed he’s recently been spotted in this Kobe 8 PP pair, one that sports a metallic Swoosh to go with the graphic midsole and understated EM upper. Continue reading to see a couple more shots of the shoes and stay tuned to see if he’s spotted in these sneakers upon his return (Although, given the timing, we wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already moving on to the Kobe 9).

nike-kobe-8-pp-black-purple-pe-02-570x570.jpg
nike-kobe-8-pp-black-purple-pe-01-570x570.jpg

Too bad it doesnt have the metallic purple tongue. They still look good. These might drop they dont have the regular PE logo on the tongue but the retail version.

Back
Top Bottom