OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ LMAO @illest35

I don't really care how he took it, I think the pics are self explanatory to his question. You sound like a sheep, sheep that bows to authority.

like I said twice now Back to the 8s....

That scale colorway is sick. Not a fan of the scales sticking up though :\.

Last edited:
I'm just assuming they were FCFS based off the shear number of people there I saw in pictures of that release...

Anyways, just trying to figure out the best way to go about getting one pair. Thanks to everyone for the comments thus far.

I've never been, but I believe it's basically right across the street from University.

Like the mod said, we're all trying to figure out how to get a pair. Things will be a little clearer in the next day or so.

And LOL at that place being across the street. I never noticed it.

I HATE going to that mall for shoe releases. It's crazy. But I'll say shout out to the person who didn't pick up their PS4 preorder the day after launch, lol.

Not to get off track but where is Shoe Mountain at? I'd like to see another spot.

And I think Bel Airs were a raffle. I know for sure the 3 Labs, Steel X, Girl Xs, Oreos were all Raffles at University.
across from university mall, went once and smelled liked cigarette smoke and plastic and was empty...

Kicks crew has the exact color description but it's the venomenon 4
WHEW! These are COLD, bruh! 
nthat.gif

Dude says they're Venomenon 4's... so does that mean they're THIS/LAST SEASON'S??? 

I'm confused... they look based off of the Kobe 8's...

^The Venomenon line is a take-down, slightly lower budget model that is only released overseas I believe.

Does the SS in the Kobe 8 SS stand for 'snake skin?'  Could make sense with those upper details I suppose

(Sorry if already covered.  Been out of this thread for a while...)

grimey place, i stopped calling or asking questions about releases,  but its better that shoe mountain, lol, plastic city

I've never been there to Shoe Mountain. The only spot I know is University and the other HoH's in Florida.

And they've been good the last couple of months because of the raffle system they're using (but who's to say if it isn't rigged). I just know when you have Sneaker Yetis running around, something has to suspicious.

I remember seeing the Assistant Manager walking around with the MCs. I was going to hit him with a bag of quarters.
know about the shoe yeti

My hoh did fcfs for the bel airs. The line was way passed the parking garage and hoh is on the other side of the mall! I can't see them doing fcfs on a school day for the Wtk. I think high schoolers are banned unless with an adult before 3 or 4 here too. Would create to much chaos.

Last edited:

^The Venomenon line is a take-down, slightly lower budget model that is only released overseas I believe.
Yea, I knew All of that, EXCEPT the part about Only Released Overseas...  
mean.gif

Those bad boys would be copped in a second over here! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Yea, I knew All of that, EXCEPT the part about Only Released Overseas...  
mean.gif

Those bad boys would be copped in a second over here! 
nthat.gif

I do like that colorway a lot as well.  I'm really feeling all the details, heel support and mint sole.  I'd cop for outdoor use as that outsole is apparently good for that.  Wish they came in half sizes over 11 though... I'm an 11.5 or else I'd maybe grab em from Kicks Crew

FTL description for xmas pair: Black/Cool Grey/Metallic Gold/Electric Green

looks like the SS is the xmas pair.

Footaction Release Locator shows NO Footaction stores in Georgia getting these.  I guess we'll see what FTL does, and Champs as I'm hearing.

^ LMAO @illest35

I don't really care how he took it, I think the pics are self explanatory to his question. You sound like a sheep, sheep that bows to authority.

like I said twice now Back to the 8s....

and you sound like that dude that likes to talk funny to admins just because.

the point is you cracked slick and i said something about it. you really tried to insult a forum's intelligence by saying you added more pics when you really didn't. also, don't worry about what i need to be doing on the site. just worry about you.

Footlocker locator has the WTKs releasing...will that be online or only instores?

Back
Top Bottom