OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well, didn't have to spend much time clicking at eastbay...that was a pretty quick sellout for them. I usually spend at least half an hour waiting for them to tell me I lost.

idk how you guys do it on Eastbay and FTL, I haven't gotten a release there since metallic red foams... If anyone wants to PM me their ways, feel free :D

Struck out hard, I decided not to use my bot since Meg got me on the Megatron pack. Oh well, 8's are done now I guess.

idk how you guys do it on Eastbay and FTL, I haven't gotten a release there since metallic red foams... If anyone wants to PM me their ways, feel free
happy.gif
Bots are the only way on those sites. The only release I ever got on there was the WC3 because that was at like 4:30pm EST

this **** is getting outta hand....i go to work @ 11..would it be worth it to stick around till 8ish to see if anyone didnt pick up their pair @ the HOH? i work at the mall get out at 7

They are doing fcfs at my hoh. She's like 5 minutes away from the mall. I'm in school. Teenagers are banned from the mall without a parent or adult during school hours here. So I don't think there will be that big of a line until after 3. She said she would go :lol:.

Damn, that was hella fast - not even with my script could I cop. 

Was in line for about 4 minutes and got this bull s***

Anybody know what this is about? This is the second time I've got the message, the first time being with the release of the Doernbecher collection. Is it really my connection?

Back
Top Bottom