OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Clicking these damn nike links and adding a 12 to cart, and getting the sold out notice within 30 seconds is out of control.

this sneaker ish is starting to become a hobby I may wave goodbye to
Im feeling the same way. In the past i at least had some luck on some of the hardest shoes to get but since the MC's if any of the pairs i try to get are really limited then there is no point in trying. Especially if people with bots are striking out. I need to start saving money anyways, might as well use this as an excuse haha.

Wut ? 
laugh.gif
They are doing fcfs at my hoh. She's like 5 minutes away from the mall. I'm in school. Teenagers are banned from the mall without a parent or adult during school hours here. So I don't think there will be that big of a line until after 3. She said she would go
laugh.gif
shout out to grams tho for actually going out there.. and good luck

Damn, that was hella fast - not even with my script could I cop. 

Was in line for about 4 minutes and got this bull s***

Anybody know what this is about? This is the second time I've got the message, the first time being with the release of the Doernbecher collection. Is it really my connection?
I think that may happen when they detect you have a bot. Happened to me before with auto add to cart...

nike is buggin if they think the hype will carry over to the 9 for $200 retail

also not feeding a reseller on these right before the holidays & neither should you

that's what they count on.  Don't get what you want, you'll buy something else.  Nike means devil in some language somewhere

out 4 minutes and got this bull s***

Anybody know what this is about? This is the second time I've got the message, the first time being with the release of the Doernbecher collection. Is it really my connection?

Got the same message. No clue why, I'm direct connect.

Back
Top Bottom