OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

congrats to all that  just caught them 
pimp.gif

mys hands were shaking, thought I had the AutoFill to help me out, oh well. still copped with the free shipping

Shoes went live at 9am pst. I got an 11 from kb24.com some sizes still up.

Last edited:
major major props to @Bryscooplaygrifhold
 . When I asked earlier about kb24 dudes have me false info as a diversion. He held it down and PMed me saying not to believe and told me when they would drop. 

Really standup guy, its good to know that there are good dudes still on here

Repped both...bryscoop is a good dude for sure.

anything that involves putting your ticket number in a cardboard box is suspect at best.
Your right, sad but everything is rigged.  I woulda rather FCFS for these I'll camp at least I won't get cheated that way.  Sucks that it's come to this....

My heart hurts a little I wanted these so bad to hoop in lol Gahdamn...the search is on for an 11.5.

Last edited:
Man had them in my cart, went through the paypal payment, back to kb24.com to check out, hit check out, nothing happened. Hit it again...nothign happened, kept hitting it and never went through until the page refreshed and said cart is empty, fml, never had that happen on kb24, oh well congrats to everybody else

I'll be the one to ask if KB24 is notorious for cancelling orders?

My first time getting through on there.

I emailed kb24 last night and asked about the release, got an email back about 15 minutes before drop time. no offense, but if I posted it I probably wouldn't have gotten my size. I would have helped out a few with the time, if I had the info earlier.

id just pay the shipping and then some if it was a shoe i really wanted, and missed out , but got a second chance at it

Last edited:
Man had them in my cart, went through the paypal payment, back to kb24.com to check out, hit check out, nothing happened. Hit it again...nothign happened, kept hitting it and never went through until the page refreshed and said cart is empty, fml, never had that happen on kb24, oh well congrats to everybody else
Happened to me. Was refreshing and they popped up, got my size, Paypal, and then got to Confirm page. Was clicking Confirm like 2 min straight. Canceled out, reordered, Paypal, Confirm bug. Accidentally hit refresh instead of exiting out like I was planning to, and processing page came up with confirmation shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom