OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't believe some of y'all be like "got through on my sidekick with edge 2g , used paypal, and then typed in the paypal" :lol:

I emailed kb24 last night and asked about the release, got an email back about 15 minutes before drop time. no offense, but if I posted it I probably wouldn't have gotten my size. I would have helped out a few with the time, if I had the info earlier.
No worries I emailed them about 5 minutes before it happened and they got back to me right away and said soon.  Releases like this its important to help others but its more important to help your self to

Man had them in my cart, went through the paypal payment, back to kb24.com to check out, hit check out, nothing happened. Hit it again...nothign happened, kept hitting it and never went through until the page refreshed and said cart is empty, fml, never had that happen on kb24, oh well congrats to everybody else
same exact thing here, worst way to miss out

You guys think there are any more left on the net? - I ended up missing this one, have been awake for 20 hours, and took a minute to watch the world cup draw.

btw I'm a size 9 :frown:

Last edited:
DAMN MISSED ANOTHER CHANCE AT A SIZE 9.......$450 is the cheapest I seen....maybe someone will want to trade me if I get the Prelude's tomorrow....

I knew kb24 was 9am, got auto page refresh and I missed out. Oh well was gonna resell to fund Preludes(resale probably).

Last edited:
Struck out on 3G....had to run to the bathroom from class, , congrats on who were able to cop, feeling salty now.

Last edited:
I was on that page since yesterday keeping an eye out
mean.gif
Tip for next time. Set up the page monitor extension on chrome.

I got told it would be on the site between 10-12 today. I didn't want to sit around for 2 hours refreshing the page. I got a notification at 12 saying that a change has been made to the page. Click click done. 

I was suppose to have 2 pairs off kb24 but after entering Paypal info it wouldn't checkout oh well, 1 pair it is....at work...3G

was going so fast that I forgot the free shipping code. so I said f it. 152 shipped i'll take it.

I never use the code and they gave me free shipping anyways. Not sure that's because they charge tax so they don't charge shipping.

Last edited:
I was refreshing at 8:59am to 9:01am and nothing came up on my screen for the WTK on KB24.com. weird....
mean.gif

Tip for next time. Set up the page monitor extension on chrome.

I got told it would be on the site between 10-12 today. I didn't want to sit around for 2 hours refreshing the page. I got a notification at 12 saying that a change has been made to the page. Click click done. 

They were stated to release at 9am pst

Just wondering if anyone used a bot to purchase off kb24 or was it all manual(manual for me). KB24 immune to bots maybe or they don't know about the site to set it up?

Back
Top Bottom