OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only one person put in for an 8 and didn't pick up.

I went and picked it up.

smile.gif
Dope pickup. Repped for actually wearing them and not throwing them on ebay

Blue Coral Snakes for 109.99 at Citadel Factory Outlet (323) 720-1684 if anyone needs a pair

anyone know from what time to what time is the deadline for raffle winners to pick up there shoes at HOH in west cast? whats the usual time?

Always disappointed to see Ebay after a limited release.  Flooded with the shoes that true collectors want. Especially get annoyed by the resellers with only a pic of their confirmation email. Games f'd up

Always disappointed to see Ebay after a limited release.  Flooded with the shoes that true collectors want. Especially get annoyed by the resellers with only a pic of their confirmation email. Games f'd up
LOL...Now, that's the sad part, when they postin the confirmation email pic.

If you're thinking about going to SF to wait for unclaimed pairs don't bother. They got ghost chairs out in full effect and many of them might not even be successful.

Picture taken at precisely 10:20AM

HOH Aurora is issuing unclaimed pairs at 6pm. Talking with the guy I knew they still had pairs left. Worth a shot if anyone is in the area

HOH Aurora is issuing unclaimed pairs at 6pm. Talking with the guy I knew they still had pairs left. Worth a shot if anyone is in the area
I'm in NY if they have a size 9 I can paypal you with extra cash for your troubles bud! my store is doing a re-raffle not releasing FCFS

If you're thinking about going to SF to wait for unclaimed pairs don't bother. They got ghost chairs out in full effect and many of them might not even be successful.

Picture taken at precisely 10:20AM

If you're camping out, that's how it's done(albeit weather not bad in SF right now). NorCal represent! Props to them if they're there for the SC Gloves too. Burrr!

knowing nike, they will let us have sparks, but make them crazy limited  

I sure as hell hope we have a chance and they aren't AS limited at these WTK's. I prefer the sparks over WTKs personally, more "wearable" for me. Don't get me wrong, I tried and missed out on WTKs this morning and it sucks bc I wanted them, but those sparks are insane.

Back
Top Bottom