OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Picked my pair up this morning.

If I had gotten through with the 9(my size) I would've held them for you(that's if you can get the Preludes). I was trying to add other sizes when they said the 9 was sold out. NDC and KB24 were only what i was trying, eff a raffle and rsvp
Right man they're rigged.  I guarentee they give pairs to like 4 actual people each release just so they can say they did then the rest is friends and family......so disappointed I haven't been this annoyed about missing out on a sneaker in....well forever I think lol

Damn! lol Well congrats either way.  This thread is turning me salty seeing everyone who got them.

I will hope for a prelude and then trade for the WTK, wonder if people will do that trade.
I'd pry do that for the ZK1 or ZK3 prelude, need those. I could see people willing though prelude's are legit

Picking up my size 14 at NTSF around 3. I'm excited about breaking these out on feet. Tried for a second pair this morning and came up short at checkout on Eastbay. I'll take the one.

Good luck to those who are going to wait it out.

Last edited:

Damn! lol Well congrats either way.  This thread is turning me salty seeing everyone who got them.

I will hope for a prelude and then trade for the WTK, wonder if people will do that trade.
Thanks, it'll probably take 3 pairs to make it work out, but who knows probably 2 or even 1

I love the way this thread moves for ugly hyped ****. Then 90% of the guys who only were in here for this release will be gone until something else super limited drops and until then itll be slow as hell.

I'd pry do that for the ZK1 or ZK3 prelude, need those. I could see people willing though prelude's are legit
Thats my hope.  So I'll try for those in the morning and then pray for the best.  Then hopefully find someone with size 9 WTK who is interested.

Isn't preludes NDC only? Expect tomorrow to be much worse
Select Foot Locker's will have them in stores, beyond that yes I believe NDC is the only place that will be releasing them online tomorrow. (For America, I know nothing of Europe.)

I love the way this thread moves for ugly hyped ****. Then 90% of the guys who only were in here for this release will be gone until something else super limited drops and until then itll be slow as hell.

migrating over to the retro kobe thread for the next 7 weeks then back here for the 8 :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom