OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

my on-going search for purp fades at reail keeps coming up short ....

$180 for a DS pair .... deal or no deal?

and yes I know its my choice but what you pull on that or wait til after the holiday in hopes of something miraculous
DO IT

imo you have to have fades, too dope not to have and I rarely see them for sale so for 40 over its a good deal IMO

it is indeed weird that the christmas kobe 8 is essentially kobe 6 with raised scales. I feel like it can be a mid-evil weapon such as a spikes mace

Seeing as I'll most likely strike out on the Prelude 2s tomorrow, can somebody help me out. I am still looking to grab the Black Mamba EXTs, found a pair on the Bay for $160, but it's a size 12. Do they fit differently than the regular Kobe's. I have size 13s that are a little snug, but mostly 14s. Do the EXTs have a little more give?

Not surprised to see mine Grey kobes still on ftl.com

FSR

i know its a longshot but was hoping they would go on discount then use a code plus my $15 GC and cop them for under $100 easily

but with the way Kobes sell, even if they are really ugly they will sell out eventually

when did the what the kobes go live on crooked tongues. i emailed them and they said 0:00 dec 14 uk time which is 7 et and when i log on at 6:50 it was already sold out smh

Coming to an end...
Where are the black elites? 
nerd.gif

If there's one thing I'm not short on...it's all-black shoes. Never found a deal that enticed me. No EXTs (I don't know if they made 14s), no Sparks
mean.gif
, no BHMs, no challenge reds. Maybe a few others that slipped through the cracks.

If there's one thing I'm not short on...it's all-black shoes. Never found a deal that enticed me. No EXTs (I don't know if they made 14s), no Sparks :smh: , no BHMs, no challenge reds. Maybe a few others that slipped through the cracks.

Still cant mess with that collection.

Sold my milksnakes regret that, wanted orange PPs they sold out, need red camos and blitz blues that's about it for my 8 collection

Bitter that sparks never dropped, WTK are cool and all but much rather would've seen sparks drop

Oh yeah, skipped the other 3 PPs. Plus I have doubles of Xmas, AS, and MC.

Cheapest sz 14 black elites right now are $260....mmmmnope

Doubles are nice to have

I doubled on Xmas, MCs, fades and blue glows

I got into this shoe when MCs dropped and it bit me hard, very addicting shoe

Has anybody received their WTK from KB24 that live in the South or East coast??? Mines is still saying "Departed LA"...I don't know if the weather is bad heading this way or not..

Has anybody received their WTK from KB24 that live in the South or East coast??? Mines is still saying "Departed LA"...I don't know if the weather is bad heading this way or not..
Got mine yesterday in Wisconsin.  True 2-day shipping, and free.

Back
Top Bottom