OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They're the graffiti a that released but yellow

Also anyone know why the image uploader doesn't work on mobile?

Its all opinions. Some people like it. Some people actually like wtk. I think its the most ridiculous shoe ever. But I actually wear my shoes to ball. Not to walk around in my skinny jogger sweats and mismatched color shoes

They are the worst ones to me.I thought the idea was good but it was poorly executed and the colorway wasn't necessary.
I agree with this mostly. I don't say that they weren't necessary though cuz it is a different style that people may like. What isn't necessary is the amount of pit vipers patterned shoes are coming out. At least with the graffitis they were one and done. Still not that bad of a colorway but I wouldn't necessarily buy them.

i dont get how people value those prelude kobes at 400-500$ , they are nothing decent , if they released in stores they d be sitting for months ...

I'm still looking for you bro didn't forget you once I got mine lol. I talked to my guy today he said his friends that are selling are still at stupid prices. Told me he'll let me know when they want under 400.

I figured, as you came across as genuinely helpful. I really do appreciate it. I have you along with a few others looking out. I really met and have spoken to quite a few really cool folks here in the last week or so.

i dont get how people value those prelude kobes at 400-500$ , they are nothing decent , if they released in stores they d be sitting for months ...

For the same reason you value any shoe, all opinion. You say nothing decent, I say beautiful works of art that scream quality. Neither are wrong, no matter how much one opinion is repeated or screamed louder. Ever liked a shoe but someone said it was ordinary, nothing special? Same situation here, you're just on the other side.

I figured, as you came across as genuinely helpful. I really do appreciate it. I have you along with a few others looking out. I really met and have spoken to quite a few really cool folks here in the last week or so.
For the same reason you value any shoe, all opinion. You say nothing decent, I say beautiful works of art that scream quality. Neither are wrong, no matter how much one opinion is repeated or screamed louder. Ever liked a shoe but someone said it was ordinary, nothing special? Same situation here, you're just on the other side.
hm i get ya . i m just confused about the preludes , i mean sparks,wtks,mambacurials etc are all unique shoes that most people would love em and go nuts about em , preludes are just black/grey shoes in limited quantites with a few gold speckles , i dont see anything unique or cool about em but i guess its just me 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom