OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

People been saying that since page 1500
laugh.gif

2400 pages deep and we're still here!
Exactly lol.

Anyone know a spot with a preorder for the kobe SS? I need a size 11.5 and KC only has an 11 and 12. My luck. Anyone know availability of these? 

i havent bought a pair of kobes since the easters came out. only pair worth getting since then has been the sparks. The model started off strong and it's gone downhill.. 

Purple Gradients were the last really worth it IMHO. Others like the milksnakes, mambacurials and pit vipers were cool too, but I feel like nike dropped the ball when we were begging for the amnesties. The hype has since died down with that game being a distant memory.

I think the kobe ss will be easy to get I hope. Should be able to go into my hoh in fresno,ca and get em. Dont think theyre limited as the xmas last year. I could be wrong...we saw how the venomenons sold out 0_o

I think the kobe ss will be easy to get I hope. Should be able to go into my hoh in fresno,ca and get em. Dont think theyre limited as the xmas last year. I could be wrong...we saw how the venomenons sold out 0_o
i think your wrong im looking at a preorder on ebay for 350 with like 50 bids and and hour left 

Pretty bummed about how things on the MCs played out... Was the only 8 I REALLY wanted in my collection, lots of nice ones but that was the one for me... Hate how many scammers there are out there anymore

i think your wrong im looking at a preorder on ebay for 350 with like 50 bids and and hour left 
Damm gonna have to call my hoh and see whats up. Over here kobes dont sell out quickly. Been able to get every kobe I want even wtk=D
Hype around Kobes has changed in the area ever since the Easters dropped.  Only reason they didn't sell out quick was because it was a GR.  Colorways haven't exactly been something that appeal to everyone, especially the Jordan lovers that are the majority of "sneakerheads" in the area.  Colorways like Graffitis, Taipans, Pit Vipers, etc. can sit, but only because of the colorway itself.  As far as copping the WTKs, good for you, I sincerely mean that.  I tried but came up empty.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jdromero86  

where are you....im comin your way 
laugh.gif
Cali. Im always down to help ppl. Like I said if im able to get more then one limited shoe im down to sell it for retail and a subway sandwhich=)
That's what's up.  I try to do the same for my friends and people I've established a rapport with but I rarely come up on a 2nd pair.

Last edited:
Hype around Kobes has changed in the area ever since the Easters dropped.  Only reason they didn't sell out quick was because it was a GR.  Colorways haven't exactly been something that appeal to everyone, especially the Jordan lovers that are the majority of "sneakerheads" in the area.  Colorways like Graffitis, Taipans, Pit Vipers, etc. can sit, but only because of the colorway itself.  As far as copping the WTKs, good for you, I sincerely mean that.  I tried but came up empty.

I think kobes got hot when the 5 droped. I fell in love with kobes cause they are good shoes to ball in and run especially when the lows were made. The 8s came with so much beautiful colorways and s

I think kobes got hot when the 5 droped. I fell in love with kobes cause they are good shoes to ball in and run especially when the lows were made. The 8s came with so much beautiful colorways and some not. When wtk surfaced I loved the shoe it was a dope colorway and I knew damm im not gonna be able to get it due to hypebeast and resellers..chanced it with the raffle and got lucky

Back
Top Bottom