OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If dem is the YOTH that's a definite cop if possible. I got a couple red kobes all ready but dem YOTH is fire IMO

And the reseller hype begins

**** that noise.

and good god I wouldn't be surprised if the gamma 12's end up at outlets.

turrible.

Nevermind.  Saw you said gamma 12s and not 11s.  Yeah, they're going to the outlets.  lol

Last edited:
I jumped on that Midwest sole pre-order as soon as I saw their tweet. I bet these are gonna be more limited and harder to get than people think. But then again I know nothing. JM?! You there bro? Any info?

Is that a different tongue then the normal kobe 8s on the SS? Looks like the kobe 5 tongues buts it's hard to tell from the pictures.

Why the only xmas shoe without some red in it smh I still must see these in person.
kobe likes to ruin xmas.....lol

but for real... xmas... the only time i really want some red on my kobes ...& i dont get it

Last edited:

kobe likes to ruin xmas.....lol

but for real... xmas... the only time i want really want some red on my kobes ...& i dont get it
I think its cause there are already 5 colorways of the Kobe 8 with red in it, so they decided to do something different.

Red CW's: Yots, Challenge Red, Yots Suede, Red PP, Milksnake.  

And also, the rumored YOTH is also red.  So that makes it 6 colorways.  And the WTK has red in it (well, one shoe does).  

I almost forgot.  The Venice Beach has splotches of red in it aswell.  So 8 colorways with red on it.  Nike decided to do something else, and I am loving it!

Last edited:
damn 250 for the kobes??? nvm thats just too much for some rubber around and shoe and a lace lock.throw some full zoom in there and i might think about it

Back
Top Bottom