OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

they update once it gets to the next destination.... if you check tracking, it should say next scheduled update or something like that.
doesnt say anything man, it's just stuck at 'in transit'.. there's just activity and the date/time. hope it gets to be delivered on time, cant wait to get my hands on them. ordered mine from deadstock and it has been almost 2 weeks..

doesnt say anything man, it's just stuck at 'in transit'.. there's just activity and the date/time. hope it gets to be delivered on time, cant wait to get my hands on them. ordered mine from deadstock and it has been almost 2 weeks..
fedex is usually good... most of the time I'll get an arrival scan in my state at the local hub day or night before scheduled delivery, then out for delivery scan day of.

fedex is usually good... most of the time I'll get an arrival scan in my state at the local hub day or night before scheduled delivery, then out for delivery scan day of.
it's my first time to have something delivered by fedex so excuse my worries.. anyway, thanks for the infos man. ill just probably wait for it to be updated, hopefully soon cause the excitement is killing me lol 

This to me looks like an actual Kobe sig line fan. Not someone that follows the line because of limited colorways.

respectfully disagree.

2k4's- zkiii's are ALL great performers AND they hold aesthetic value. the line didnt start with the iv's like so many people think. imo THATS when the beasts came out.

a real kobe sig fans top kobe list as far as im concerned, MUST consist of @least a few predecessors of the IV's.

The two pre-IV sigs that really stood out to me personally were the 2K4s and ZK1s. Both of those are still among the best performing bball shoes I've ever played in, and I still rock my Black/Maize Is every now and then. Though they're pretty beat up now, they still feel very comfortable.

The 2K5s were ok but not really a step up from the 2K4s IMO. The IIs were a step down for me performance wise, and I generally don't like it when a sig does the whole multiple versions thing. To me, if you're gonna make a sig shoe, just make one damn shoe. I will say the Orca IIs looked very cool and were my favorite. IIIs were an awesome performance shoe, but I just never totally got into the waffle cone look so I only got the all black colorway with the white swoosh.

I will say though that aside from the 2K4s and ZK1s, I've sold most of my 2K5s, IIs, and IIIs since the IVs-VIs released, which really did change the game for the line. I now only own 1 pair each of the 2K5s (white/purple/gold laser), IIs (Orcas), IIIs (Black/White), and VIIs (YOTDs) since they're my least favorite sig models of the line, but I have several pairs each of the 2K4s, Is, IV-VIs, and will probably add the VIIIs to that list this year.

For Zyzz

These. :smokin

Here is my top 20. I'm waiting to play in my VIII's before I place them in here

1. Adidas KB8 All-Star
a. Adidas KB8 blk/wht
b. Adidas KB8 wht/blk
2. ZK4 Carpe Diem
3. ZK4 MLK
4. ZK5 Bruce Lee
5. ZK5 Big Stage Away
6. ZK4 USC
7. ZK7 Invisibility Cloak
8. ZK1 USA
9. ZK2 ST Orca
10. ZK4 Chaos
11. ZK6 Grinch
12. ZK5 Dark Knight
13. ZK4 Finals Away
14. ZK3 Ace
15. ZK4 Rice Away
16. ZK2 ST Brown
17. ZK4 All-Star
18. ZK5 Chaos
19. ZK4 Finals Home
20. ZK6 Orange County

In no particular order
Carpe IV
Grinch VI
Orca II
DaVinci V
Chaos IV
Cloak VII
Bruce Lee V
ASG VII
Chaos V
Ace V
BS Away V
MLK IV

Best line is a tie between the IV and V

no order
-Del sol V 

-Del sol IV

-Orange County/Sunset VI (love orange)

-LM IV (3M is crazy on them)

-USA IV

-USC V

-Chaos V

-Bruce Lee V

-Grinch VI

-MLK IV

Runnerups- Cloaks VII, YOTD VII, ASG VII, USA V, Rice V aways, Ace IV, BS V away n home

Good to go now :pimp:

Where did you get those sweet socks bruh bruh MrWavez :lol:

Back
Top Bottom