OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ahhhh... the tee is a Footlocker thing... gotta hit up some stores around here that actually carried the Kobes at one point.
Certain foot lockers and champs have them
in my area but I'm not paying $32 plus tax for a regular tee shirt. I actually prefer dri fit tees. Just saying...
Good luck bro.

When was lebron losing and getting MVP at the same time? Never and kobe is not the most athletic. It's obviously lebron

Fixed.

Lettuce be cereal about one thing, Kobe's disadvantage athletically is the only reason the players of today can legitlly get at him, Kobe of 2001-07 would stew these dudes, especially the sefalosha's of the world that allegedly do a good job guarding him. Kobe's doing what he's doing off of 96% skill.

Ok back to the Ocho, patiently waiting for that grey/purple pair to release...

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant
Game shoes tonight #mambas

That's what I'm talkin about!

ahhhh... the tee is a Footlocker thing... gotta hit up some stores around here that actually carried the Kobes at one point.
Certain foot lockers and champs have them
in my area but I'm not paying $32 plus tax for a regular tee shirt. I actually prefer dri fit tees. Just saying...
Good luck bro.

thanks man... was hoping they were on ndc since the specialty tees go on sale eventually :lol:

I know it's old. I prefer to color coordinate with any kind of apparel when I play but wear the current apparel with the shoe casually.

Naw you're all good with that. That shirt is clean, sharp and simple. Besides these days TOO MANY folks try way too damn hard NOT too match. :smh:
Not sure if you mentioned it or not, but where did you get that shirt from?

Last edited:
Purple fade & grey/purple need to release.

Grey/yellow looks just like a sulfur swap since he can't be wearing those every time

I just so happen to decide to give these a try and I'm sold..now if they hurry up and release the grey/purple/yellow pair...:smokin

Has anyone figured out what color the sole is on the purple fades? Is it clear, gray or white?

Purps are gonna be had.

side note: Lakeshow has to go something like 35-15 to make playoffs....um.....:smh:

also, put in my Rice IV laces last night to see how they look with the xmas joints....I think all black is better.

Not feeling the purple at all, too light. I hope they release so you guys that like them can have them. Give me the Pythons. :D

1. Have to agree with above, this colorway is a must cop first for me

2. HOW COME NO ONE EVEN MENTIONED 4 RINGS or 5 RINGS as top Kobes... ????

3. back to Kobe 8s....

balled in my 8's yesterday and they felt great. I have to get used to balling in them though cuz they are sooo light! Mad comfortable though, felt like pillows on my feet. Also the traction was great. I am a happy customer!

Fixed.
Lettuce be cereal about one thing, Kobe's disadvantage athletically is the only reason the players of today can legitlly get at him, Kobe of 2001-07 would stew these dudes, especially the sefalosha's of the world that allegedly do a good job guarding him. Kobe's doing what he's doing off of 96% skill.
Ok back to the Ocho, patiently waiting for that grey/purple pair to release...

Lettuce and cereal huh?

Back
Top Bottom