OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

anyone know where to find the black/gold kobe 8 elite's? Also do they come with the same insole as the regular 8's or a different one?

Wow, had no idea
laugh.gif

Sorry fellas
Well, hold up. MAYBE... Just Maybe he was talking about Overseas Shipping. These are the comments at the Top.

STILL... The guy says he "Cant Text bc he's in Australia NOW"... but never actually asks about shipping TO Australia... just asks about shipping in general.

Maybe they know each other... who knows. 
eyes.gif

anyone know where to find the black/gold kobe 8 elite's? Also do they come with the same insole as the regular 8's or a different one?
The insole is different.  It is lunarlon, just like the regular 8s, but with zoom added in the heel.  It also has a spot under the arch of your foot for placing a Nike+ sensor.  As for finding black/gold elites, I'd suggest stock locating at Footlocker.  I've been looking for the SKU code but have come up empty handed.  I got my pair on Footlocker.com but they shipped with an Eastbay SKU; it is not the same.  Good luck finding them.  I think Champs has both elite pairs at $150.

Where do you live man?  Based on nick I'm thinking west coast.

These can be had @ house of hoop locations throughout the Midwest, from what I've seen.  For example, spotted @ HOH in Chicago  and a HOH in NW Indiana last weekend.  Was so tempted to cop, but the 220 price tag I don't like.  They're still around.... number's aren't high but they're out there and for retail.

The insole is different.  It is lunarlon, just like the regular 8s, but with zoom added in the heel.  It also has a spot under the arch of your foot for placing a Nike+ sensor.  As for finding black/gold elites, I'd suggest stock locating at Footlocker.  I've been looking for the SKU code but have come up empty handed.  I got my pair on Footlocker.com but they shipped with an Eastbay SKU; it is not the same.  Good luck finding them.  I think Champs has both elite pairs at $150.
thanks

do they feel as good as the normal lunar insoles or not as good?
I personally can't stand them compared to the normal lunarlon insoles, but I'm probably alone there.

My ASGs (same insoles) give me blisters on the balls of my feet after playing for a few hours, never had that issue with the straight lunarlon insole equipped 8s.

I personally can't stand them compared to the normal lunarlon insoles, but I'm probably alone there.

My ASGs (same insoles) give me blisters on the balls of my feet after playing for a few hours, never had that issue with the straight lunarlon insole equipped 8s.

Where do you live man?  Based on nick I'm thinking west coast.

These can be had @ house of hoop locations throughout the Midwest, from what I've seen.  For example, spotted @ HOH in Chicago and a HOH in NW Indiana last weekend.  Was so tempted to cop, but the 220 price tag I don't like.  They're still around.... number's aren't high but they're out there and for retail.
michigan actually. I wonder why they haven't gone on sale at HOH. someone else said champs had them for 150

Yes you can.  I haven't had a problem with playing in either the lunarlon or zoom heel insoles.  I've also played in both 10.5 and 11 and have not had a problem.  The only thing I noticed was that the elite insoles felt a little more snug.  I don't know if it was attributed to the zoom but that's my best guess.

Last edited:

michigan actually. I wonder why they haven't gone on sale at HOH. someone else said champs had them for 150
HOH/Footlocker, or at least the one on St. Street. in Chicago, is the last place you want to go to get kicks for the low/on discount.  For example, they just marked down the Highlight Reel Jordan 1s.... to 129.99.  From 139.99.  You know, the same pair of kicks you can cop DS online for about 85-90 shipped.

:lol:

Did he ever respond back to you asking about a check out receipt?
There was no response about the checkout receipt...because there is no receipt dated for that day.
How do you go from luckily ordering a pair of YOTH in your cart days after it's sold out in that size...to having an extra pair to resell two days later...

not that much of a big difference but it's not lunarlon...black elites are cushlon with zoom heel.

Can't believe the prices on size 13 wtk.... Unfortunately I did not warm up to this shoe at the start and looks like I may pay for it... Literally. If I could even find something around 4 I'd jump on it but nobody going lower than 5 bills

definitely regret selling my extra pair of Fades. Those are by far the best colorway for the 8's imo.
Don't feel too bad fam -- I regret never copping even a single pair of fades... I called it quits real early on the 8s because I only hoop in my kicks and I had 6 pairs.  That was all I could justify

Well, hold up. MAYBE... Just Maybe he was talking about Overseas Shipping. These are the comments at the Top.

STILL... The guy says he "Cant Text bc he's in Australia NOW"... but never actually asks about shipping TO Australia... just asks about shipping in general.

Maybe they know each other... who knows. 
eyes.gif

looks fishy to me

Back
Top Bottom