OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They have a lot of Xmas hats and apparel at Nike Caesars palace. The hats were $35

Well, hold up. MAYBE... Just Maybe he was talking about Overseas Shipping. These are the comments at the Top.

STILL... The guy says he "Cant Text bc he's in Australia NOW"... but never actually asks about shipping TO Australia... just asks about shipping in general.

Maybe they know each other... who knows. :rolleyes  

Darryl (brotha_d) is legit. I'd imagine he looked up shipping to Australia. I've bought from him multiple times before and it wasn't that much to ship in US.

Darryl (brotha_d) is legit. I'd imagine he looked up shipping to Australia. I've bought from him multiple times before and it wasn't that much to ship in US.

Haha dude is legit

He was talking to me (yafuturefavorite) .. And I asked him how much to ship to Australia. He said 60. It'd be far less in the us.

resale for xmas SS is pretty high though. Could resell or hook a NTer up lol. Sorry to hear about u not getting the YOTH they are pretty nice.

I want those YOTH they look good in pics man, can't cop them right now gotta chill for a minute but I am def getting them next opportunity

So because there's a 1 per customer limit on the YOTH, I couldn't order another pair and keep the SS that came in the YOTH box. Checked in with Nike CS and they said they'd ship out the correct shoes ASAP, but then their system crashed. Phones, chat, everything.

No idea if they've got my shoes locked down and I can't reach them
mean.gif

Believe me, if I hadn't woken up early and copped the SS pair already this would have been a gift of epic proportions...but I want my YOTHs damnit
indifferent.gif

So what size are those btw?

im also trying to get another pair of sulfures.
Size 14.They put them on the website last week.Customer Service had to order and send them from a mall in NM.First sulfur pair for me so very excited.

So because there's a 1 per customer limit on the YOTH, I couldn't order another pair and keep the SS that came in the YOTH box. Checked in with Nike CS and they said they'd ship out the correct shoes ASAP, but then their system crashed. Phones, chat, everything.

No idea if they've got my shoes locked down and I can't reach them
mean.gif

Believe me, if I hadn't woken up early and copped the SS pair already this would have been a gift of epic proportions...but I want my YOTHs damnit
indifferent.gif
Would def. rather have 2 ss then 1 of each

Back
Top Bottom