OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I could see Kyrie Irving getting a sig when Kobe's retired. Kobe's will continue, but since Kobe's the guard of the 3 sigs out right now I bet Nike will want another guard that actually plays to have a sig to promote.

Kyrie is definitely that next dude in line for a Nike sig but I think he's going to have to leave Cleveland. They are a small market and they SUCK! Wonder where he'd like to go...Lakers maybe? Lol!

over 7000 post ???? I have a life. 
Or go back about 3 pages and you'd find it. Sorry that your life is so important and busy that you force the others to waste our time answering your questions. Don't worry though, your life is more important.

BHM release Feb. Also, please relax. We don't want another locked thread with the sports talk and BSing around.
Stay cool Kobe fam!

Or go back about 3 pages and you'd find it. Sorry that your life is so important and busy that you force the others to waste our time answering your questions. Don't worry though, your life is more important.
apology accepted ! 
tongue.gif
  Force others?  It was a question and no one was forced to answer my inquiry. I thought this is a community where everyone helps one another, I guess I was specifically wrong about you wasting your time. maybe next time you don't have to answer my question..oh wait..you didn't you replied by whinning...that's ok, you don't have to respond so I don't waste your time.

bought the kd v dmv to hoop in after about 5 hours of hooping had to return and try the sulfurs, couldnt wait any longer for new colors to come out said f it to myself and came to realization that I am probably going to end up with about 7-8 pairs of this shoe.

Where are you guys seeing a release for 1/19? I searched Nike's calendar for releases and they only show the KD's and LeBron's. :nerd:

not neglecting. just creating a buzz. Kobe's are more limited these days. Judging from the previous releases.

For those that missed it.

Here are the future colorways in the men's Nike Kobe 8 System shoe with planned warehouse receipts:
BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/VIVID SULFER__est rec...last week of December, 2012
SQUADRON GREY/STRATA GREY/BLACK/UNI RED/LEG BROWN__est rec...last week of January, 2013
BLUE GLOW/METALLIC SILVER/GAME ROYAL/ICE BLUE__est rec...last week of February, 2013
SPORT GREY/VOLT/PURE PLATINUM__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013
PORT WINE/PURE PLATINUM/TEAM RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013

EDIT; Sources

http://answers.eastbay.com/answers/...8-system-mens-questions-answers/questions.htm

Also Mrs. B confirming the blue joints releasing in February from the instagram pic she posted

Last edited:
What do you think a good price for the Christmas is? I have a price in mind but curious to see what others have seen.

Back
Top Bottom