OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Debating on whether I should sell my KD "DMV"s so that I can get the Sulfurs!? Should I do it?
ohwell.gif
I'll tell you this...It's a guarantee that the Sulfurs are gonna be there, but the DMV's are now hard to find. I'm just putting that out there

Who cares if they're "some what more limited" if you're even thinking about selling them you don't like them to begin with. The Kobe's make the KD's look and feel like clogs. Make the switch, do it.....

Do it..........

Do it

kd dmv is ok in my opinion sell it n pay for kobe Christmas
I got the KB xmas lights already. Just trying to get every Kobe that comes out cus im feeling these big time. The sulfurs are fire too but I know how the KDs are limited and Im ok with the DMVs. I guess I can just wait til they go on sale or get them later on in a month when no other heat is coming out...

Who cares if they're "some what more limited" if you're even thinking about selling them you don't like them to begin with. The Kobe's make the KD's look and feel like clogs. Make the switch, do it.....
Do it..........
Do it

Couldn't have said it any better.

Had an EKIN session yesterday. Kobe 8s will release the Dukes this March it got me
thinking they could be the BLUE lights? If so, they will be one of the best looking Duke
Kobes ever. I wish they won't release the dull blue we got with the 7s and make something
duke V-esque.

if anybody is looking for the kobe socks, im "pretty" these are authentic and has a bunch of colorways i dont think we seen, all for around retail + tax + shipping...

ebay

Someone be the guinea pig and let us know if they are legit.

Had an EKIN session yesterday. Kobe 8s will release the Dukes this March it got me
thinking they could be the BLUE lights? If so, they will be one of the best looking Duke
Kobes ever. I wish they won't release the dull blue we got with the 7s and make something
duke V-esque.

Hmmmmmm

Regardless if the blue lights end up being the Duke's or not, I NEED them.

I wonder when it comes down to it all, once Kobe is done in the NBA, what shoe of his will be looked back on as the all-time great? He has had a tremendous performance line and these VIII's are just so damn good, it will be a tough choice. I am saying maybe what, two or three more sigs left??

I wonder when it comes down to it all, once Kobe is done in the NBA, what shoe of his will be looked back on as the all-time great? He has had a tremendous performance line and these VIII's are just so damn good, it will be a tough choice. I am saying maybe what, two or three more sigs left??

Doesn't necessarily mean the sigs will stop

dude, f******* Penny still has sigs dropping. Kobe will obviously continue his line. Kobe also
said that he will get into the business of shoes when he's done ala MJ.

IMO the IV, V, VI and VIII will probably be remembered the most. I think from an aesthetic perspective the VI captured the whole Mamba them the most. All of these shoes were performance beasts.

Question I was wondering was once the Kobe line is done, what's gonna fill the void of the lowest, lightest, highest performing shoe in the market. Since the IV, I think the Kobe line has filled a certain niche in the market for a lot of bball players, especially guards, looking for a low cut shoe offering a lot of stability and support. Nothing else in the Nike line, and any other brands for that matter, really fill that performance void. Maybe the CP line, but that's a reach. It would be interesting if Nike tries to fill this void. 

duke V-esque.
Are you an EKIN? If so that's pretty dope man. Good friend of mine is tryin to work his way toward being one right now, he just started a few months ago.

The void will be filled. By the Kobe line. lol
It will not stop.
That would be amazing. Looking forward to more Kobes. But ya, definitely the VI. Bunch of great shoes in his line, but when you first look at the VI, they could only be one player's sig shoes, Kobe. Eric Avar and Nike could have switched logos and made, say the IV, the Kevin Durant sig shoe, but with the VI, that's definitely Kobe. 

dude, f******* Penny still has sigs dropping. Kobe will obviously continue his line. Kobe also
said that he will get into the business of shoes when he's done ala MJ.

Damn, it was just a question lol. Yeah I didn't even think of his line still continuing but it will be interesting to see what Nike comes up with once he's done.

duke V-esque.

Blue Lights as the Duke's? Hopefully not, the colors don't seem to match.

I liked the Duke VII's though, I thought they were nice.

Yeah duke VIIs make their way into my rotation for hooping as I am one of. A handful of NT'rs who enjoyed the VIIs to hoop in

Are you an EKIN? If so that's pretty dope man. Good friend of mine is tryin to work his way toward being one right now, he just started a few months ago.

I'll be handling the EKIN duties for our company, not an actualy EKIN. Will be conducting some
product detailing for our guys from now on.

That would be amazing. Looking forward to more Kobes. But ya, definitely the VI. Bunch of great shoes in his line, but when you first look at the VI, they could only be one player's sig shoes, Kobe. Eric Avar and Nike could have switched logos and made, say the IV, the Kevin Durant sig shoe, but with the VI, that's definitely Kobe. 

Yeah, the kobe 6 had that feel. That Jordan XI feel. But I think you can place the Kobe V in that category as well.
It looked so fast and sleek, and with the snake type prints, it's beyond awesome.

Blue Lights as the Duke's? Hopefully not, the colors don't seem to match.
I liked the Duke VII's though, I thought they were nice.

Yeah, the Duke 7s were ok. But if they are the Blue Lights this year, that would be extra dope. Something out of the
box for sure considering the past couple releases.

FIRST POST!

I check NT on the daily and finally decided to make an account.

Just got my Xmas pair, like many I didn't like em at first, but after seeing them in person I HAD TO HAVE EM!

Definitely agree that the 8s blow the 7s out of the water, sold my sharks after a few weeks. Got sulfurs as well, but the xmas pair might be worn on the daily because I'm seriously in love.

The sulfur's will probably go on sale later..but f it I couldn't wait. Gonna play in them first chance I get. A footlocker near my work got a restock, copped my 10.5 with the bday coupon for a total of $115 out the door :D.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom