OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

bought a pair of purple fades and for some reason they just don't feel right (compared to my yoth pair). the pics are below can can i get a legit check, someone please? thanks! 
They are legit. Did you buy them Deadstock or preowned. They look a little wide. If you bought them pre-owned then they not going to feel like yours because the other dude already broke them in. If you bought them new they don't look new because the look stretched out quite a bit.

funny that you ask that cause he claimed he wore them on 1x inside and even listed it as new. i really wanted them so i won them (ebay) and when i got them the lunarlon looked close to new but they was a small amount of grass clippings. shady... gawd i hate ebay. 

thanks for the check though! 

funny that you ask that cause he claimed he wore them on 1x inside and even listed it as new. i really wanted them so i won them (ebay) and when i got them the lunarlon looked close to new but they was a small amount of grass clippings. shady... gawd i hate ebay. 

thanks for the check though! 
They look in good condition. They might just be B grades.

supernaturals had zoom in the heel??? thats why they cost more? or are you referring to the superheros?
They were Nike + enabled too. without the sport pack was $160 retail and with the sport pack i think they were $220 I believe. i could be wrong. I had a pair but I never wore them and never even untied the factory lace or pulled out the soles to check. I ended up selling the pair so I don't know if it had zoom or not.

They were Nike + enabled too. without the sport pack was $160 retail and with the sport pack i think they were $220 I believe. i could be wrong. I had a pair but I never wore them and never even untied the factory lace or pulled out the soles to check. I ended up selling the pair so I don't know if it had zoom or not.
that's DS for sure! haha

anyone have problems with sore heels after? i just inserted heel cups because of this... anyone think the elites with the zoom would lessen the impact? 

anyone have problems with sore heels after? i just inserted heel cups because of this... anyone think the elites with the zoom would lessen the impact? 

I had ankle injury, and the lunarlon was good but my elite insert with heel zoom giving me that extra cushion to help with post ankle/achillis soreness. I used Em in every 8 I play in and even my 9s. Imo they do. Anyone else?

Only real way to tell b-grades now are if they have the bright *** orange stamp on the tag inside the shoe and/or come in the orange box
None of that. Came in the regular 8 box just without the kobe tissue paper. Had regular tissue paper I'm assuming the re-seller put in there.

thanks man!

Passed on the asg Kobe's and bought these instead!

None of that. Came in the regular 8 box just without the kobe tissue paper. Had regular tissue paper I'm assuming the re-seller put in there.

A grade then

I copped the BHM b-grades awhile back, came in the huge orange box and stamped orange on the tag and not a single flaw on them lol

I have "a grades" that have glue stains etc whereas my BHM "b grades" are pristine.

Think someone on here mentioned the fallacy of what b grades really are. If they find 1 bad pair, they pull the 50 before it and the 50 after it, and call them bgrades. Even if nothings wrong with them.

Has anyone found laces you can buy that work good in the 8s?

These laces (45") from Johnniethong on ebay are very good quality. They are a good replacement imo (didn't buy them for the BHM so they are not on the shoe sorry). I need to buy some more colors from him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom