OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn. I need to get with the times and sign up for Facebook only for sneaker pick up purposes. People be gettin steals.

Gotta find the right groups! All the groups im in are for my size. And they are fairly small member-wise and full of heat! Dudes in my groups have stuff that i didnt even know came in a 14-15.

There are other groups full of flakers, BS'ers and scammers too. Just gotta watch out.

Thats how i got my ASG's at a steal price(for my size). Dude put em up, he told me the price, i pulled the trigger INSTANTLY! Didnt think twice about it. Lol!

Last edited:

Wish I saw that at my Nike Outlet store.  I woulda gone there wearing my beat up Blue Lights, do a nice bottomed out lunar-for-zoom insole swap, put the shoes back on the shelf, and walk right out of the store!
Congrats on being a bad person.

The kobe 8 elite tongue and zoom makes a big difference. If there are any superhero elites at your ftl try it on and you could tell right away.

I personally wouldn't do it but man Nike is being the real dirtbag by trying to sell us something like that.

Wish I saw that at my Nike Outlet store.  I woulda gone there wearing my beat up Blue Lights, do a nice bottomed out lunar-for-zoom insole swap, put the shoes back on the shelf, and walk right out of the store!
thats some slimeball ****

thanks for letting us all know you are part of the scum on this earth

The kobe 8 elite tongue and zoom makes a big difference. If there are any superhero elites at your ftl try it on and you could tell right away.
I agree. I haven't tried the Black Elite+ yet but the Superhero Elites are the only Kobe's I can ball in without my knees hurting. The padded tongue and carbon fiber heel does wonders for the fit and support. The zoom/phylon midsole is firmer but it doesn't bottom out like the lunarlon insert.

Anyone know how many pair of what the kobes were produced??
too many

sick.gif

Found some guy selling super hero for 180 DS. Good deal?

Thats a good deal. You could always find a better deal around the corner but I would buy it at that price.

bought a pair of purple fades and for some reason they just don't feel right (compared to my yoth pair). the pics are below can can i get a legit check, someone please? thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom