OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'll take a collection pic once I settle on which pairs I'm keeping and when I'm done making iDs. I get tired of things quick or change my mind but need something new. It's an endless cycle.
ohwell.gif
This has happened to me.

Think my share of 8s has gone from 7 pairs to 4, now up to 6 
laugh.gif

I personally got 6 pairs. I was never even into the shoe game before these kobes. They got me into it, now im trying to collect whatever kobes I can get at retail lol. I may buy a few 8's of the bay or something because man this shoe is amazing. Ill post collection pictures later but I got

1)Fades

2)Sulfurs

3)Blk/Gld Elites

4)Volts

5)Laker CW ID

6)Red PP (was too cheap at an outlet to pass up)

^ gastown vancouver only... their original drop (also late) was west 4th only. here's hoping toronto gets their size run too...

Got the tweet at 630. Some reason the link didnt go straight to the page on mobile devices. Needless to say, I struck out on wtks again

I'm so mad I didn't get a pair of WTK on the restock.  I was able to get a pair of DB 10's.  Do you guys think I'll be able to trade them for a pair of WTK, sz 9.5 by the way.

I did it on desktop and still struck out on everything. Should've searched by style number, brain fart right there waiting for the tweet :smh:

Page monitor came in the clutch, got through the verification, palms were sweating and waited in line and got through FOR THE FIRST TIME ON SOMETHING LIMITED in a size 13, the hunt for these is over , purple granite's left and I'm done with the 8's 
smokin.gif

I'd take a collection pic, but I'm well over 10 pairs at this point and don't have the patience to unstack them all. :lol:

Do it. We need some more collection pics in here.
Collection is incomplete without Sparks. :frown:

Just need Black Elites, Blitz Blues, and Pythons to round out the group of pairs that I wanted. Pretty much landed all other pairs on my list below retail which is what really got me hooked. Eventually I'll snap a pic.

I got the tweet and thought it was just some random text from nike announcing one of their products. Checked it later 12 mins and was f***ed. Was tryingbto get prelude 5 or wtk. Then I was just trying to add anything to cart.

Back
Top Bottom