OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I got the tweet and thought it was just some random text from nike announcing one of their products. Checked it later 12 mins and was f***ed. Was tryingbto get prelude 5 or wtk. Then I was just trying to add anything to cart.
sorry for ignorance, how do you get text alerts?

Today. First wear.

Last edited:
^^^^ Looking good. You waited awhile to UNDS those Pit Vipers. Who am I saying I still got to UNDS 4 more Kobe 8's before they are all worn.

I sold my PV this week. They look great but it's not a colorway I see myself wearing a lot. Wish the tongue was the dark plum color like the laces. The pair I wear the most is the Graffiti, I love them.

I'm pot committed to the PV. I bought too much damn apparel to match with it. Graffitis too. Love the flash lime.

I had a lot more pairs initially but I found that I wasn't wearing them so I sold them all. I'm guessing a lot of people here are in the same boat.
I wonder what made the kobe 8s so addictive. I missed the pit vipers but I really like that color way. I wear the superheroes with pretty much anything.

I sold my PV this week. They look great but it's not a colorway I see myself wearing a lot. Wish the tongue was the dark plum color like the laces. The pair I wear the most is the Graffiti, I love them.
sold mine awhile ago also. i didn't like the green grow liner in person, i wish it was purple

Finally got my Xmas Lights again thanks to a generous NTer who was willing to trade 
smokin.gif
 waiting on WTK 8's, they have shipped 
Duke V's 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Great pickups. Missing the US XMAS and WTK. But I think I'm done with Kobe 8s. The final tally was 30+ minus the Sparks, Preludes, WTK and TBs.

^^^^ Looking good. You waited awhile to UNDS those Pit Vipers. Who am I saying I still got to UNDS 4 more Kobe 8's before they are all worn.

Haha, yea i normally wait 5 months+ to UNds ALL my kicks. Gotta wait til the masses beat their pairs then i break mine out.

That Facebook group reminded me... are there any groups i should join.. im 1-130 hour outside of LA and was wondering the best shoe groups

Back
Top Bottom