OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

@lakers29  Good pickup man. The fades are an awesome pair of shoes. I'd take those over the WTK's anyday. I might have to double on em shortly...

@lakers29  Good pickup man. The fades are an awesome pair of shoes. I'd take those over the WTK's anyday. I might have to double on em shortly...
thanks.  I sold a good portion of my 8s.   ill probably take an updated photo of my collection later though.  I kept only the ones i really wanted.  (had to save some money from getting two pairs of 9s....breaking the bank)

Last edited:

kobe 8's or 9's for playing in, what do you guys recomend?
It's sort of a tough call, they are both great.  In the 9, you get a little more support out of the lunar and a little bit better traction.  The 9 elite high fits a little bigger with some dead space, the 8s fit almost perfect TTS for me.  Can't really go wrong, great court feel and traction in both.

I've played in all three: Kobe 8, Kobe 9 EM, and Kobe 9 Elite High. And personally my favorite are the 8's. They're really incomparable. Albeit all three are good shoes, I'd go with 8's. I'm biased towards them though I supposeeee.

Sad the Kobe 8 model is discontinued, truly is the best indoor basketball shoe I've ever worn. 

Sad the Kobe 8 model is discontinued, truly is the best indoor basketball shoe I've ever worn. 

9 low is the same thing with better traction, longer lasting lunarlon and a padded tounge. Just the colorways are way worse.

9 low is the same thing with better traction, longer lasting lunarlon and a padded tounge. Just the colorways are way worse.
I agree. The 9 EM to me is a slightly superior performance shoe. As mentioned the padded tongue and thicker lunarlon make the shoe more comfy (albeit slight heavier) but without sacrificing court feel. Traction is definitely better as well. Also, I feel the 9 em has a bit more stability than the 8.

I'm still in search of some WTK 8's in size 9.5 for a decent price if anyone knows of someone selling a pair.

Ordered Squadron Green 8s.....just got the shipping e-mail...cant wait for them to get here. Money I would have spent on the FK MJ 9s, but as the date grew closer and more pics emerged I wasn't as sold on them as I originally thought

Can I have some help with pricing? What's a decent price for purple fades? I've seen 160$-220$ so need some clarity lol

Can I have some help with pricing? What's a decent price for purple fades? I've seen 160$-220$ so need some clarity lol
Depends on the size, but under $200 for a DS pair is pretty good. If you're patient, you can get closer to that $160 possibly

Thank you sir. Im looking to sell mine actually not buy

Originally copped 3 pairs cuz I'm a huge lakers fan. Sold one of my extra pairs a month ago for 290 on cl. I know seems farfetched but some ppl are really that desperate lol

Last edited:
What size? Please tell me a size 9.

I would say $200 for a DS pair is a fair price. A used pair should go between $140-160 for a used pair.

DS pair of blue lights for the small footers.

Back
Top Bottom