OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yup they were, also had lunar flyknit 1s in orange/blue check for 49.99
Dope. Might try to hit up the regular factory store this weekend. the AZ clearance store has been on life support for a minute now. Need to go back to my roots. The regular factory store.

Last edited:
I contemplated going in and buying all the 12s they had, I have a 25% off card a retail store manager gave me when they shipped me flyknits with security tags still on them. Stack that on top of the 20% off deal and thats like 66 bucks a pair

but I figured I'd share with NT fam instead, no greed here. just happy I got a pair

@Babylon
what's good with the tongue shozoku?  Looks dope AF.

Yeah I just called too. They are not honoring the 20% over the phone. Looks like size 10 and up. No more 9 or or 9.5s. Was holding for awhile I just hung up. How come Charlotte gets all the Kobe love. You guys got PP's and B/W TB's already. Who I got to slap around here.
Probably because they just opened... I called yesterday and the manager didn't seem too knowledgeable.  I asked a few basic questions about his store he couldn't answer. Take that for what it's worth.

Probably because they just opened... I called yesterday and the manager didn't seem too knowledgeable.  I asked a few basic questions about his store he couldn't answer. Take that for what it's worth.

Nah different outlets.

Concord mills has been here for years, charlotte premium is the new one

Damn might have to check Great Lakes. I like those tony the tigers lol
I think the outlet in San Marcos have the Tony's at the moment. Hell, I saw them at Foot Action last month at the Houston North Line location.

Nah different outlets.

Concord mills has been here for years, charlotte premium is the new one
Thanks, you are correct. I saw PPs and assumed it was the new one. I've called every day trying to make a phone order. They said they didn't have their stupid machine so they could send stuff out. Bummer for us...

Hope you find something but that store is usually wack. Be sure to report back if you do tho lol

Last time I went there I asked where the kobe shirts or shorts are and the dude straight up told me "yeahh I don't think Kobe is a Nike athlete" I just shook my head and kept it moving

Hope you find something but that store is usually wack. Be sure to report back if you do tho lol

Last time I went there I asked where the kobe shirts or shorts are and the dude straight up told me "yeahh I don't think Kobe is a Nike athlete" I just shook my head and kept it moving
I lucked up at Great Lakes a few years ago and got some Kobe 7s for $100. But it is usually wack. lol

which is why i dont even go to great lakes, went few times. didnt see a single freakin thing to buy. not even a t-shirt.

that store is terrible man

Not sure if this was posted but green pit vipers for $110. Sorry if it's a repost

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted but green pit vipers for $110. Sorry if it's a repost
Unfortunately, no telephone orders when I called earlier in the day when after that was posted. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow,

Unfortunately, no telephone orders when I called earlier in the day when after that was posted. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow,
I placed a phone order Wednesday for the Green Glows. Should be here next week
Maybe I spoke to a big filthy liar? I'm used to the "no phone orders till Monday" line, so it wasn't a surprise to me. Apparently I'm desensitized to the statement now... Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. 

Ima check out the one in Portland. Everyone here hates the lakers. There are still kobe fans but I can basically go to the Portland nike and just about get any release I want unless they are super limited. Ima hope that means there are kobes hittin the outlet here. Ill check tomorrow and let everyone know.

Ima check out the one in Portland. Everyone here hates the lakers. There are still kobe fans but I can basically go to the Portland nike and just about get any release I want unless they are super limited. Ima hope that means there are kobes hittin the outlet here. Ill check tomorrow and let everyone know.
Make sure you give us a heads up so you can take our orders lol. ;-)  Holla atcha boy if you see any Kobe 8s in a size 10 there 
nerd.gif

Just got my superheros in. They complete my small collection of the 8s. Of course I would love to have the bhm, mc, and sparks but Im not willing to shell out that kind of money.

Last edited:
I

Post some pics!

Back
Top Bottom