OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike Outlet Reports
Thank you, sir - repped.

Also, from whomever posted the Green Glows, got my size 10 after calling back. Got that 20% off, too. I have to go to the Outlet here in town later this week, so I'll get my 10% off military when they come in, too. 

Last edited:
I called and ordered a size 12.5 and know they had 13 for sure.
Yeah I called back and they said they had damn near a full run. It was hella weird but I placed my order so I'm not trippin. Now onto the pit vipers.
Also reisterstown road plaza got the tony the tigers sitting.

Last edited:
Yeah I called back and they said they had damn near a full run. It was hella weird but I placed my order so I'm not trippin. Now onto the pit vipers.
Also reisterstown road plaza got the tony the tigers sitting.
What size did you get? And is reistertown an outlet? Searched, it didn't see it. I like the Tony's!

Last edited:
A pair of blue glows was being bought right when I walked into the az mills clearance store. Damn.

Size 13.5 burgundy and white TB was available with 20% off.

Also I ordered a pair of supernatural about a week ago and I went into chandler nike store and they gave me a price adjustment of 20% off. Sweetness. Good staff over there. Very coupon friendly.

agent coulson is on the kobe 8 train :nerd:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SHIELD knows whats up. 
laugh.gif

With Bron socks tho. 

Last edited:
Quick shot of my collection of 8's (few other pairs in there.) 8's are still my favorite Kobe's to date - glad to see people still picking up pairs in outlets.

Last edited:

Probably because they just opened... I called yesterday and the manager didn't seem too knowledgeable.  I asked a few basic questions about his store he couldn't answer. Take that for what it's worth.
Nah different outlets.

Concord mills has been here for years, charlotte premium is the new one
Thanks, you are correct. I saw PPs and assumed it was the new one. I've called every day trying to make a phone order. They said they didn't have their stupid machine so they could send stuff out. Bummer for us...
The black/grey PP is sold out, just when they are now able to take phone order.....what an irony.....
frown.gif

Probably because they just opened... I called yesterday and the manager didn't seem too knowledgeable.  I asked a few basic questions about his store he couldn't answer. Take that for what it's worth.

Nah different outlets.

Concord mills has been here for years, charlotte premium is the new one

Thanks, you are correct. I saw PPs and assumed it was the new one. I've called every day trying to make a phone order. They said they didn't have their stupid machine so they could send stuff out. Bummer for us...

The black/grey PP is sold out, just when they are now able to take phone order.....what an irony.....:frown:

Yeah, I called Sadderday and they said they had the capability to send out, but the 3 10s that were there the day prior were long gone. Oh well ... Search continues

just got the full length zoom insoles from ebay. seems legit and feels like full length zoom. For $9.95, not bad

Last edited:
post them? i assume air bags or are you talking Kobe insoles with the full length
there just the full length zoom unit. ill try using them under regular insoles or the kobe lunarlon. feel really bouncy though 

Last edited:
Sneaker Steal just posted that an outlet in Colorado has the white TBs for $110.. Got through and smallest size is a 12.5 and biggest is a 14.

Here y'all go

303 688 3013

Back
Top Bottom