OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

$1,500 :lol: He honestly needs to divide that price by 3 and be realistic with himself. You wouldn't be hard pressed to find those kicks by themselves for way cheaper.

I play with my 8s outdoors and have seen sole separation just after a few months. Anyone thoughts on how this happened and effective adhesives? From Manila, btw, so would appreciate recommendations available locally.

Kobe's Powers were still in Full-Effect... Chris Paul aint want none.
pimp.gif

Kobe 8's were the Last Shoe he really DID WORK In... makes me appreciate them even more.
wink.gif

One of my favorite Kobe moments in the 8....

Since they played the Renters b2b this week it seems fitting

Nice shot of Kobe in the Sulfurs. This and the gradiensts are :smokin
Can't believe it will all be over after 2 games....
Thank you Lakers front office for stupid decisions the last 3 years. This should not be the way he goes out...

never got into the kobe line heavy, might have about 5 pairs from 1-10

but whats a fair price for kobe 8 fades/gradients?

kinda hard to find in an 11 DS, seen a couple used but theyre pretty up there despite a pair selling on the bay for like $90 shipped wish i saw those...

kinda hard to find in an 11 DS, seen a couple used but theyre pretty up there despite a pair selling on the bay for like $90 shipped wish i saw those...
DS Fades... probably about $250-300.

But it's depending on your size. More popular the size, higher the price.

If you wear a Sz 14 or Up, you can find them on the Bay now for like $140-150 Easy.

Last edited:

DS Fades... probably about $250-300.

But it's depending on your size. More popular the size, higher the price.

If you wear a Sz 14 or Up, you can find them on the Bay now for like $140-150 Easy.
gotcha. yea im an 11. im seeing 250-300 for used but i think thats too high. theres a DS 12 on the goat app for 185.

like i said im not a major kobe guy but i feel like these are a must have.

plus @al3x89  avy keeps making me want them 
laugh.gif

gotcha. yea im an 11. im seeing 250-300 for used but i think thats too high. theres a DS 12 on the goat app for 185.

like i said im not a major kobe guy but i feel like these are a must have.

plus @al3x89  avy keeps making me want them 
laugh.gif
Yea, they're in my Top 5 Kobe's All-Time, along with the Mambacurial 8's...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom