OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do the Kobe 8+ with the added Zoom heel perform better than the regular versions? Such as the Supernaturals

Found a pair for $310 shipped. Been searching awhile...

Depends on how bad you want it. I've seen better deals at the 275 mark. But if you're comfortable paying the 310, go for it. Helps to remember retail was 200 on these preludes, so after tax most came out to be like ~220. So dude is only clearing 90 bucks

Depends. The regular are lunarlon insoles and the ones with the zoom in the heel are cushlon insoles with zoom bags in the heel. Personally, I think lunarlon insoles are more comfortable than cushlon and provide a better heel to toe transition for playing ball.

There was a total of 3 setups for the 8 right? Lunarlon, cushlon with heel zoom, and phylon with forefoot and heel zoom. How durable is the cushlon insert?

^Correct, 3 setups unless you include the orthotic ready iD option which would make 4.

I have the cushlon insert, but was happy with lunar so I never gave it a full shot.  Maybe I will one of these days.  If anyone has played in the hyperchase or hyperlive it's a similar feel (not sure if those are cushlon too, if they are a PU insert or if it's all the same...)

There was a total of 3 setups for the 8 right? Lunarlon, cushlon with heel zoom, and phylon with forefoot and heel zoom. How durable is the cushlon insert?
All of the inserts will bottom out fairly quickly if used heavily (like 2-3 months)

However the cushlon inserts do take some time to break in unlike the lunarlon

Took an L on the FTB XI (first draw), so I hopped on eBay and copped these. They just arrived today.

Last edited:
Should have never gotten rid of some on my 8s :smh: .. one of my favorite shoes in my entire collection (used the cash as extra splurge money on vacation)

Wish i had these still

Last edited:
Should have never gotten rid of some on my 8s :smh: .. one of my favorite shoes in my entire collection (used the cash as extra splurge money on vacation)

Wish i had these still

i wish mine still looked like this. :lol:

quise2024 quise2024 I'm right there with you... I D on't even want to dare say the pairs I got rid of. Had the most 8s of any model at the time so it was logical when I wanted to free up a little cash. But damn...

I didnt go crazy on em but i kinda wish i had lol

Remaining Pairs:
Purple Fades
BHM
Sulfurs
YOTH

Back
Top Bottom