OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Let's try this one more time - rocked these this a.m.!

That's what I thought. I was late in the game and didn't start buying Kobe's until the Kobe IXs around August of 2014. Nice looking pair you got there.

Much better set up than the stock full lunarlon. I swapped them out for the full zoom from my Kobe XI iD. It's a few millimeters higher off the ground but still feels stable.

^ nice - I assume the LeBron XI insert would be too bulky/high off the ground for the kobe 8, right?

Last edited:
kcbruins1919 kcbruins1919 Jacket just came in today man, thanks again!

Didn't actually know what the jacket looked like on the inside beforehand, so I was pretty surprised to see this type of print spread throughout. Happily surprised that is, because it looks really cool.

Jacket's also a little darker than I expected, which I appreciate as I tend to gravitate towards darker colored clothes.

Last edited:
@KCbruins1919 Jacket just came in today man, thanks again!

Didn't actually know what the jacket looked like on the inside beforehand, so I was pretty surprised to see this type of print spread throughout. Happily surprised that is, because it looks really cool.

Jacket's also a little darker than I expected, which I appreciate as I tend to gravitate towards darker colored clothes.

Please inbox me if you know where i can still buy Kobe 8s.. size 9.5-10... i dont want to look to ebay and i monitor NTDC but alot of sellers arent doing much with the kobe 8s.. flight club doesnt have a large selection either ...thanks!!!!

Mother of god.....those two white ID's are flames. I wish I had those white and yellow ones so bad.

Nice touch on the IDs filling in the Kobe Sheath with purple accents, might seem insignificant due to how small a detail it is, but really makes a difference :smokin

Back
Top Bottom