OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Really want to cop a size 10 Kobe 8 purple gradient. Hope someone have one for sell. :frown:

How much are these going for nowadays?
I wouldn't pay more than low $200s. People are just trying to capitalize on the recent retirement by listing things for high prices hoping for a lucky payday. There might be a couple desperate buyers who pay high $200s or $300s, but in general, I don't see pairs moving for that much.

Haven't worn these in a while... Forgot how nice this colorway is...

Anyone know some matching socks to rock with the ASG 8s?  other than the official ones, as i cant seem to find any anywhere :frown:

Last edited:
I agree with everyone,

regret selling BHM, ASG, and extra pair of crucial. Also not doubling up on the gradients and not picking up pair of sulfurs.

I was wasting my money on the KD, barkley posite, and Lebron

also the person with the blue lights lace swap. where did you get those laces from?

Last edited:
^More love for the blue corals over here.  Might have to break them out soon here!  Got that full length zoom insert in from the KB XI iD, time to swap and go 
smokin.gif

Ragrets on Blue coral, YOTS, and atomic teal joints. Had them all in my possession and ended up selling them.

Did anyone ever buy this jacket Kobe's wearing? Randomly thought about it earlier today and decided that I wanted it, but i'm curious about the comfort (Also doubt i'll ever find it after all this time lol)

Did anyone ever buy this jacket Kobe's wearing? Randomly thought about it earlier today and decided that I wanted it, but i'm curious about the comfort (Also doubt i'll ever find it after all this time lol)
i had it , its fine , all therma fit jackets (lebron/kobe) have nice fit 

Them Sulfurs ! :smokin

Not sure if I like these more than the gradients...

Just saw one on eBay, New Size Large for under retail.  Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222129408786?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I have the one that goes with the Pythons, been searching for the one that matches the supernaturals.  

Just saw one on eBay, New Size Large for under retail.  Here's the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222129408786?_trksid=p2060353.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I have the one that goes with the Pythons, been searching for the one that matches the supernaturals.  

Damn, just seeing this now and it looks like I missed out on it :smh: Thanks for the help though and repped.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it again :lol: Sent the seller an offer so I can see the lowest he'll except. It is summer after all.

Last edited:
I own two of these:

Didn't like the purple one, so didn't buy it.

The purple one is actually the only color of this jacket that I like for some reason. Strange because I typically tend to love the black and white models when it comes to clothing. Hell blue's my favorite color but on the jacket it does nothing for me.

Picked the purple up for $45.95.

Last edited:
Had to un-ds these for pickup this morning.

Edit - not letting me post pics from phone will try again later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom