OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

B4C76328-E32B-46DE-9DAB-655748A18349.jpeg
B6C3A528-0F1B-4B8C-95CB-04B745C009DD.jpeg

Let these breathe today...
If they retro these, they're a day 1 cop

Those were elites though. And why would you want a colorway that Kobe tore his Achilles in? Isn't that bad luck?

that's a piece of history. kobe's triumphant comeback and free throws right after was insane.
luck has nothing to do with getting injured anyway.

Amnesty... Lewi gonna grabe 8 purrs

I would get all 3 in a heartbeat! Achilles, Amnesties and these ones! Nike release them!

those homes are grails... so CLEAN. Sparks are trash IMO, seen them in person multiple times and
they're just not appealing to me. Sulfurs over Sparks.

Bringing this back from the dead.
Just bought some mambacurials and didnt realize the liner was made out of a leatherish material. Its hella brittle and tears when I put them on. Is this a common issue?
I'm debating on just tearing it all off and leaving the black under exposed

Just bought some mambacurials and didnt realize the liner was made out of a leatherish material. Its hella brittle and tears when I put them on. Is this a common issue?
I been thinking and getting a pair of those but didn't know it had a different lining like that. Might reconsider now.

oh that might be due to the faux leather that was used... interesting.

Not sure if it's possible but is there any way to access NDC stock images of the Kobe 8 Purple Fades and the Mambacurials? Trying to get some of their stock images so I can print them out as stickers to label my boxes lol. Appreciate any help...

QUOTE="raptorsundefeated, post: 31755309, member: 50264"]Not sure if it's possible but is there any way to access NDC stock images of the Kobe 8 Purple Fades and the Mambacurials? Trying to get some of their stock images so I can print them out as stickers to label my boxes lol. Appreciate any help...[/QUOTE]
I imagine you can Google them as many of the sneaker blogs post those pictures.

Not sure if it's possible but is there any way to access NDC stock images of the Kobe 8 Purple Fades and the Mambacurials? Trying to get some of their stock images so I can print them out as stickers to label my boxes lol. Appreciate any help...

Hello it's a little late but...

Purple Fades:

Mambacurial:

Back
Top Bottom