OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

20140816_060441.jpg

I Got them all!!!! TB colorways . China\sparks.

The image might be old and the count is off. But this collection will soon go into the classifieds.

I have searched eBay, Goat, Kixify, Mercari, Index and almost every store like it and flight club and I have only found 1, ONE damn pair of the Challenge Reds size 9-10.5. I have been looking for these for a minute now......just throwing it out there

I have searched eBay, Goat, Kixify, Mercari, Index and almost every store like it and flight club and I have only found 1, ONE damn pair of the Challenge Reds size 9-10.5. I have been looking for these for a minute now......just throwing it out there

I got em DS

I loved this shoe so much but have so many , not wearing them and need to pay these bills. Broke college student life lol.

I got rid of my WTK off Stock X for $475 after fees. About to clean up my Milk Snakes and Purple Fades to resell. Not sure if I want to get rid of my MCs or All Stars. I still feel incredibly stupid for not getting the Sparks off Kicks crew for the little amount they had them at.

I loved this shoe so much but have so many , not wearing them and need to pay these bills. Broke college student life lol.

I got rid of my WTK off Stock X for $475 after fees. About to clean up my Milk Snakes and Purple Fades to resell. Not sure if I want to get rid of my MCs or All Stars. I still feel incredibly stupid for not getting the Sparks off Kicks crew for the little amount they had them at.

Man I wish I had the sparks.

anyone had their pairs on ice and just broken them out now?

trying to pick up a pair of the Easters DS, but worried how they'll hold up for hooping

Back
Top Bottom