OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The only colorways I'm not really feeling with the KB 8 are the black YOTS and the Red suede YOTS. Would like to see the black YOTS up close to really judge. Besides those two I want every colorway that has been shown up to this point.

Someone nicknamed the grey/purple midsole joints the "Assist", I actually like that. Think it would be cool if that name stuck, especially if Kobe keeps playing like this when he wears them.

Glad you liked the nickname. 8)

I thought so too at first but the first color says fiberglass, which after googling "nike fiberglass" i seen a silver hoody and shoes with silver so i figured it must be the silver ones. Wouldnt the first color say some sort of purple if it were the gradients? I wouldnt be mad if they were the gradients that dropped though.

Those are PE.  They are not releasing in March.  Notice it says Court Purple/Laser Purple?

The ones being released on 3/23 are these:

[/quote]

Last edited:
We've seen more than 8 colors tho. Not sure why you are trying to clown someone.
not trying to clown
xmas
bhm
sulfur
blue lights
python
yots (3)
PE (which I dont count)
inline
asg
seen pics of 10 11
still saying you like 4 is 40%
and only 3 are out here in America and 6 total if you count python and yots
im not going to say I hate ice cream..bit ill eat straw berry and vanilla. its a contradiction

anyway everyone has their opinions so well just keep it at that.

back to the shoes......

this weekend for pythons should be interesting.
stores seem to be flooded with python matching gear. wonder if people will snatch these up like the rogue green kds last year.

Ordered my XDR pythons for 180 shipped thru PayPal invoice from this legit seller..can't wait to receive them..may cop USA release too :lol: and I NEED the socks and the hoodie and shirt too

Those of you familiar with KB24 order process, whats it like? Got order confirmation right away on Saturday, but haven't heard anything since. Do they cancel orders frequently?

Last edited:
Those of you familiar with KB24 order process, whats it like? Got order confirmation right away on Saturday, but haven't heard anything since. Do they cancel orders frequently?

Kobe24.com is not very good with communication. I ordered from them in 2009 for the grinches and never heard anything until I received the shoes haha

I placed an order 2 years ago for the 3D and OC VI's, I ordered Saturday they arrived Wed/Thurs, they won't even send your tracking # until you already have the shoes.

I'm curious to know too, they just took the money out of my account this morning, the PayPal status had been pending since Saturday, I'll assume that means I'm good but not sure

I thought so too at first but the first color says fiberglass, which after googling "nike fiberglass" i seen a silver hoody and shoes with silver so i figured it must be the silver ones. Wouldnt the first color say some sort of purple if it were the gradients? I wouldnt be mad if they were the gradients that dropped though.

Those are PE.  They are not releasing in March.  Notice it says Court Purple/Laser Purple?

The ones being released on 3/23 are these:

I'm hoping those will be GR.  Those and the blue lights are
smokin.gif
!

I like how Nike is holding back from showing us all the colorways.   Gives us chance to speculate and dream about what will come out, unlike the LeBron X where they leaked all the colorways the first month.

Those tri color on the previous page, however... 
sick.gif
  Looks like an ID gone horribly wrong.  Hopefully they are fake pics.

Last edited:
We've seen more than 8 colors tho. Not sure why you are trying to clown someone.
not trying to clown
xmas
bhm
sulfur
blue lights
python
yots (3)
PE (which I dont count)
inline
asg
seen pics of 10 11
still saying you like 4 is 40%
and only 3 are out here in America and 6 total if you count python and yots
im not going to say I hate ice cream..bit ill eat straw berry and vanilla. its a contradiction

anyway everyone has their opinions so well just keep it at that.

back to the shoes......

this weekend for pythons should be interesting.
stores seem to be flooded with python matching gear. wonder if people will snatch these up like the rogue green kds last year.

we've seen 12 colors when you include the pics that have surfaced on the last few pages. thats 4/12 = 33.3%. So yes, I dont care for 2/3 of the colors that I have seen.
You comparison to ice cream is stupid. Nobody likes every flavor.

You are/were trying to clown for no good reason and your points are just stupid.

I'm hoping those will be GR.  Those and the blue lights are
smokin.gif

!

I like how Nike is holding back from showing us all the colorways.   Gives us chance to speculate and dream about what will come out, unlike the LeBron X where they leaked all the colorways the first month.

Those tri color on the previous page, however... 
sick.gif

Looks like an ID gone horribly wrong.  Hopefully they are fake pics.

Either the purple fade or gray/purple will do for me :smokin And blue lights = must cop.

Those suedes look so nice wanted them at first then looked at the crap suede shoes I had so they are a no now for me.

Definitely copping the asg if Nike takes my money. I'll cop the teal/Lakers color way if the new Id options are just as bad as the first.

Whoever said Nike is putting their effort into the Lebrons is crazy. Out of the three signatures, Lebron X has been the most expensive, lackluster. The only color ways that sold out were the extremely limited ie Gold Medals, Crown Jewels and BHM.

The Kobe 8 is solid. I'd call it the #2. Second highest price (a reasonable $140). Second best Colorways. Second best performance/comfort. And we really haven't seen many Colorways. Judging by the KDV and Lebron, there will be more than a dozen Colorways. We've only seen the Sulfurs, Christmas, BHM, Pythons, ASG, YOTS, Blue Lights, Black Out and the Laker Away and Home (or whatever they're calling them).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom