OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I LIKE THE KOBE COLORWAYS WAY BETTER THIS YEAR THAN LAST SO FAR.

QUESTIONS FOR THE KOBE STANS THOUGH,

YALL HATE LBJ THAT MUCH THAT YALL CANT ADMIT THAT NIKE BASKETBALL HAS CHOSEN HIM TO BE THE ONE?

SRS QUESTION

PLZ RESPOND

PLZ STAY SAFE

NOT SRS BTW

Kobe nor LeBron is putting money in anybodies pocket. The entire argument is dumb LeBron Stan.

LMAO U MAD

LMAO U MAD
Yeah I'm clearly mad when I said neither dude is giving us any bread 
laugh.gif
. The argument is dumb. Clearly Nike is focused on LeBron because he's younger of the two. 

How can anyone say the Kobe 8 is lacking in the colorway department when only 4 colorways have released?!?

Yall know that they are gonna release 40 colorways right? :lol:

I think the Kobe 8 has best colorways by a mile so far out of all of the Nike signatures this year

probably because more then 4 colorways have been revealed and many of them are underwhelming.

hopefully the other colors that we have not seen are better.

i feel like they can do much more with the upper considering the materials used but it seems like they are striking out in the creativity department for the most part so far.

Yeah I'm clearly mad when I said neither dude is giving us any bread :lol: . The argument is dumb. Clearly Nike is focused on LeBron because he's younger of the two. 

I know sometimes it feels like Nike focuses on Lebron more but Nike hasn't made a Lebron commercial since 2010 while there has been a Kobe commercial every year since then.

People say Lebrons sell more than Kobes but I see more people wearing Kobes than Lebrons both casually and on the court. Hmmm

probably because more then 4 colorways have been revealed and many of them are underwhelming.

i feel like they can do much more with the upper considering the materials used but it seems like they are striking out in the creativity department for the most part so far.

Again you realize they are gonna have like 40 colorways,,,right? :lol:

And you realize you're probably end up with at least 10 of them...right? :lol:

Strongly disagree. I think most people have liked most of the colorways. There will never be a universal like for any shoe but overall I think most of the colorways aren't underwhelming.

I know sometimes it feels like Nike focuses on Lebron more but Nike hasn't made a Lebron commercial since 2010 while there has been a Kobe commercial every year since then.

People say Lebrons sell more than Kobes but I see more people wearing Kobes than Lebrons both casually and on the court. Hmmm
Again you realize they are gonna have like 40 colorways,,,right?
laugh.gif

And you realize you're probably end up with at least 10 of them...right?
laugh.gif
i see way more lebron than kobe on feet

Yeah I'm clearly mad when I said neither dude is giving us any bread :lol: . The argument is dumb. Clearly Nike is focused on LeBron because he's younger of the two. 

Again you realize they are gonna have like 40 colorways,,,right? :lol:

And you realize you're probably end up with at least 10 of them...right? :lol:

I AGREE ON MOST UR POINTS, BUT TO SAY NIKE HASNT MADE A LEBRON COMMERCIAL SINCE 2010?

I PREFER DA KOBE COMMERCIALS WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN DA BRON ONES THOUGH

Last edited:
im not trying to be negative guys. im just saying they can do some slick stuff with this shoe but im not really seeing anything at the moment.
if the other 20+ colors come out and look great, ill be definitely happy.

I think the BHM Kobes were better than the KDs and Lebrons hands down but I ended up only being able to get the Lebrons so far.

The whole gradient thing did nothing for me when it started with the IVs. Probably why Im not impressed with them doing it on the VIIIs too.

I like how faint the "scales" are on the Easter Kobes

But I've never been one for the gradients Nike puts on Kobes

Not sure if cop or pass quite yet

wow those raptor jerseys are ugly...altho the vi's are niice

this new colorway has wayyy too much teal..the rest of the shoe minus the upper look good . if thats a legit pic its more wasted potential.

halway through the NBA season and only one GR of kobe viii's vs how many for lebron???

Connect couldnt come through cause the didnt have my size. So thats 3 footlockers nearest to me and 2 didn't get the sulfurs, other sold out of my size. Sulfurs might not make it to outlets like I thought.

Those tri color ones after the more I look at it the more I don't like it

I think after last year Kobe fail on sales they prob reduce production and with LeBron huge sales they up the production. KD prob got an up in production too

yeah i have no idea how nike production works...i mean we have several outlets still getting FSR of kobe vi's

Back
Top Bottom