OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sorry for this but I've gone a few pages back and still have not found the answer...

When is the release date for the Pythons? I've seen the 2nd and the 6th of February. Can someone confirm please?

Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance!

Sorry for this but I've gone a few pages back and still have not found the answer...

When is the release date for the Pythons? I've seen the 2nd and the 6th of February. Can someone confirm please?

6th - 8am eastern online

Haven't got a Kobe since the vi. but I want a pair of these viiis. Just dunno what color. Just got a house so tryin to save $, so im tryin a new thing this year and only gettin 1 colorway of each model. Got the DMV so im done with the KD. I got the Lava brons but I might look for a trade for a different color. And these kobes, I want the pythons but these new pics of the Easters have me wondering if I needa wait for those. Decisions decisions decisions... might needa make a exception for these 2

Last edited:
Have yet to pick up a pair to try on, Slept on the Xmas 
mean.gif

Connect couldnt come through cause the didnt have my size. So thats 3 footlockers nearest to me and 2 didn't get the sulfurs, other sold out of my size. Sulfurs might not make it to outlets like I thought.

They can order them for you bro, NONE of the footlockers within an hour of me got them at all so I ordered from HoH over the weekend while I was out picking up my BHMs. Used the bday coupon as well.

Haven't got a Kobe since the vi. but I want a pair of these viiis. Just dunno what color. Just got a house so tryin to save $, so im tryin a new thing this year and only gettin 1 colorway of each model. Got the DMV so im done with the KD. I got the Lava brons but I might look for a trade for a different color. And these kobes, I want the pythons but these new pics of the Easters have me wondering if I needa wait for those. Decisions decisions decisions... might needa make a exception for these 2

Ok, if u ask me, which u didnt/havent, but ima give u my 2 cents anyway, Id go with either the pythons, the YOTS red/grey. The ASG is too bright for me. To each his/her own tho, but those would be my 2 choices so far until more CW's come about.

First let me say, now that I have my pair on lock, the Sulfur (yep the GR black/yellow) colorway will be highly sought after before and when the 8's come to a close. Thus far they are the best colorway followed by the Christmas. Passing on all the other colorways, they are nice, but nan.

Too many to quote, so I will say it her, in regards to Nike focusing on Lebron, it is more of a matter that even without the commercials or crazy marketing, Kobe sales on his own. As well Kobe's international buzz is not even touched by Lebron's or any other player for that matter, so athough a great player and shoe, Nike feels the need to help Lebron more. Thants whey Lebron's sections is larger then Kobe's in most of the USA.

As for the gradient comments, hands down the Kobe 6 orange sunsets and purple fade are the best colorways to pull this off. When the did this on the 4s I was not too inpressed with it, love the shoe, but only liked 2 of the colorways.

Last edited:
I'm guessing 8am in stores as well, correct? Why does it say the 2nd on some sites?
It would be to the discretion of the store I would assume......stores around my way usually don't open until 9 or 10 central.

Nike changed the date.....it was the 2nd, then the 9th, now its the 6th.

NDC is the 6th. General Release so should be pretty easy. I should pick up Sulfurs off of Swoosh before I regret it.
anyone know if kobe BHMs came in GS sizes?
Only the KDs came in GS sizes
Easters are interesting, I'm leaning towards copping but I can't quite tell if I'll like them in person or not.
If they are indeed a US release, sign me up

Don't dare waking up early to get these in hand, you'll be fine sleeping in. Especially on a Wednesday. 

They can order them for you bro, NONE of the footlockers within an hour of me got them at all so I ordered from HoH over the weekend while I was out picking up my BHMs. Used the bday coupon as well.

Great pick up, such a sleeper colorway, these look the best on court!

Connect couldnt come through cause the didnt have my size. So thats 3 footlockers nearest to me and 2 didn't get the sulfurs, other sold out of my size. Sulfurs might not make it to outlets like I thought.

Call Nike Town Portland 503-221-6453

Not sure where you live, but I am pretty sure they will do phone orders by now. They have sizes left, just not sure exactly which size and how many.

When is a normal colorway of these releasing like the "inline" or a white/grey and yellow color? These shoes feel amazing but the colorways just have way too much going on in the ones that I've seen so far.

THEJISBACK - OC VIs are my fav VI hands down :smokin

Yeah I know tell me about it homie. The OC and 3 other Kobe 6 colorways tie for my favorites (yeah I know shame that I still haven't figured it out when I do I will list them) Lol! :lol: . I had 2 pairs of those, but traded one for Lebron First Game and Kobe 5 Bruce Lee since I didn't have the First Game or Bruce Lee in my size (had both in a 9.5 but wanted and needed size 10.0) and have been rocking the other quite a bit. Looking back I am thinking I should have held on to it and just paid the money, but the seller was really good people and I believe in shoe game karma, so in the end we both wer happy and when both parties involved are happy that is the best transacation! >D

Last edited:
When is a normal colorway of these releasing like the "inline" or a white/grey and yellow color? These shoes feel amazing but the colorways just have way too much going on in the ones that I've seen so far.

Why get a "normal" CW? To blend in with the ordinaries? Live a little, get u one of these wild CW's before u regret it. Like the ASGs, u will def stand out.:tongue:

Is it confirmed the gradient joints are the Easter pair? Thought the greenish like colorway was the Easters, pretty similar to the Lebron low Easters. All the Easters last year had similar colors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom